Recent content by Izabel

  1. Izabel

    Hip Infection* problem

    Oh my dear clodaghcov. xx Is it never ending for you. I am so sad to read this but you are such a soldier I have great faith in you and will keep you in my thoughts and send some warmth and sunshine your way. Beijos, Izzy xx
  2. Izabel

    Hip Infection* Izabel, Walking on Sunshine

    @marieltha and all who know me. xx Thank you for thinking of me. I am doing and feeling well. No incidents of any note. No, I tell a lie ... I fell out of bed two weeks ago at 4am trying to get comfy around two cats!!! It was like a comedy show, me on the floor, hubby trying to assist and...
  3. Izabel

    Hip Infection* Izabel, Walking on Sunshine

    Hi everyone. Just to say my Carotoid Ultrasound came completely clear and my Neurologist gave me another six months of Atorvastatin ans Aspirin and must continue to exercise for balance and don't have to see him again till June. I for one look forward to a brighter 2023 and wish all my friends...
  4. Izabel

    Hip Infection* Izabel, Walking on Sunshine

    Sending hugs and kisses for a Peaceful Holiday Season. Izzy xx
  5. Izabel

    THR Surgical Site Infection

    Hi there. I am pleased to hear your SO does not have infection. I successfully recovered from having it. I took antibiotic tablets for five months till I tested clear. I would just like to say I think your SO was a bit ambitious doing anything so soon after his operation. He needs to take...
  6. Izabel

    Hip Infection* Izabel, Walking on Sunshine

    And to you too Marieltha and hope you are doing well too. xx
  7. Izabel

    Hip Infection* Izabel, Walking on Sunshine

    So sorry for taking so long to reply and say a big Thank You for all your kind comments but I have been plagued with computer gremlins. Three weeks into the medication and I am now not suffering nausea so I am on the road to recovery and still working on getting my balance back. Wishing...
  8. Izabel

    Hip Infection* Izabel, Walking on Sunshine

    folk ... remember me? It has been a while since I visited and it is five years this month that my monumental journey began. Mt hip and knee are doing wonderfully but I continued with the balance issues so decided I needed to see a Neurologist as all else had failed. He seemed to understand my...
  9. Izabel

    Hip Infection* Izabel, Walking on Sunshine

    :hi: @Whoknew and thank you for stopping by. Sorry to hear you are having issues again ... you have had more than your fair share! Thankfully no more surgeries for me ... just have to sort out my balance and Drop Hip but I persevere and I will get there. Take care and I will pop in from time...
  10. Izabel

    Hip Infection* Sudden pain 2 1/2 years after hip revision

    How good to hear from you ... wish it were under better circumstances. I certainly hope it is not infected. I had two x-rays that did not show the subluxation of my knee and I went for five months undetected and in agony! In the meantime, take care and think of that granddaughter soon to be...
  11. Izabel

    Hip Infection* problem

    Long time no speak and then I discover you are being naughty and inviting infections into your life again!!! :no-fin: Seriously speaking, I am so sorry to read you are still suffering and I have no words to soothe your pain. xx How is your family up North here? I hope they are keeping well...
  12. Izabel

    Revision THR I'm back after a long time

    :hi: Hello John and I am sorry to read of all the issues you have encountered. I remember you from first time around. All of my problems occurred in a short period and the last three ops were within one year. Because of an automobile accident on the way to the pre-ops I had four fractures in...
  13. Izabel

    MUA knee so stiff<<

    Hello bland9 It is a while since I popped in here and so sorry to hear you are not still suffering.. I am certainly no medical expert but this sounds slightly familiar to me. It COULD be Drop Hip, which I have. This is where the hip on the opposite side of the drop is very weak and the...
  14. Izabel

    Hip Infection* Izabel, Walking on Sunshine

    Oh my Little Southern Belle. Sometimes I do despair and say Why Me? :sigh: But ... I have been managing 600-800 steps just around the cottage admittedly sometimes just going back and forth across the lounge( 50 steps round trip). :whistle: I will keep ya'll posted. :wink: I will keep Izzy xx
  15. Izabel

    Hip Infection* Izabel, Walking on Sunshine

    Hello @CricketHip and lovely to see you too. I have the personal mobile numbers of both my lovely Dutch and Portuguese Physios should I need them. Hello again @Jamie. Yes, Sarah and I keep in touch. We are about 30 minutes apart but we have not met yet for various reasons ... but we do plan...
Back
Top Bottom