Recent content by Inlove

  1. Inlove

    2015 September Sapphires - Are You Having Hip Surgery In September?

    @pegjean and plum perfect. I made it through the surgery. Went home today. No more hip pain, but just incisional pain. I've been up walking with my walker since the day of surgery. I'm keeping on top of pain. My pain level never got above 7. I love in a 2nd floor apt and honestly going up the...
  2. Inlove

    2015 September Sapphires - Are You Having Hip Surgery In September?

    Thank you all for the well wishes. We spent the day getting the necessary items for when I come home. Tomorrow will be here before we know it!!!!! Hipster girl we will do great tomorrow!!!!
  3. Inlove

    2015 September Sapphires - Are You Having Hip Surgery In September?

    Well tomorrow's the day for me!! I feel blessed to have the absolute best hip surgeon in this area. I'm nervous and scared but I know I must do this to get my quality of life back. I worked up until yesterday and will be off work until Oct 22.
  4. Inlove

    2015 September Sapphires - Are You Having Hip Surgery In September?

    Thank you all for the warm welcome!!!
  5. Inlove

    2015 September Sapphires - Are You Having Hip Surgery In September?

    The funny thing is I am not too nervous about the surgery. I am looking forward to no longer being in constant pain. I am on my feet all day and walk alot at my job. I have lost the ability to cross my right leg over my left knee. Putting on socks and shoes requires me to be a contortionist!!
  6. Inlove

    2015 September Sapphires - Are You Having Hip Surgery In September?

    Thank you!!! I have been reading about the procedure to better prepare myself!!
  7. Inlove

    2015 September Sapphires - Are You Having Hip Surgery In September?

    I am having right hip replacement surgery Sept 8th. I had Perthes as a child and had three hip surgeries at that time. As a result my femoral head is deformed and I have bone on bone grinding. I am looking forward to be able to take long walks with my new husband and no longer being in pain.
Back
Top Bottom