Recent content by HydroTechNH

  1. HydroTechNH

    #2 next week!

    Thanks everyone, had my Pre-op with the hospital today. No call yet so I guess no UTI this time. That's good news, I guess it helps to actually follow the instructions they give you! I call tomorrow afternoon to get my surgery time for Monday. That MRSA test is NEVER fun.
  2. HydroTechNH

    #2 next week!

    Sorry I never posted "on the other side" but things have gone very well for me since my RTHR on April 8th. I will have my LTHR next week on the 7th of July. I can't wait! I am only hopeful that things go as well as the last time. I credit all the resources on this site that helped me to...
  3. HydroTechNH

    My big day is April 10! I'm scared, but excited!

    Good luck, see you on the other side! Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
  4. HydroTechNH

    Can't wait!

    Just about to get into my final antimicrobial shower. 6am casting call @ the hospital. See you on the other side! Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
  5. HydroTechNH

    Can't wait!

    I take my 1st shower with the antimicrobial wash this evening. Got most things done around the house, off to my mother's tomorrow to get her house squared away for the next month or so. Then call around noon to get my surgery time for Tuesday. Cut my toenails, trim the goatee, then try to relax...
  6. HydroTechNH

    Can't wait!

    Just over 2 weeks to go! This week I have Pre-op with my GP on Tuesday, and Pre-op with the OS Nurse Practitioner on Thursday. Then Pre-op with the Hospital the following Tuesday, one week before my big day on April 8th. I am starting to have a really hard time sleeping. I take a Vicaden before...
  7. HydroTechNH

    My big day is April 10! I'm scared, but excited!

    @MajorHeidi only 2 weeks to go! WE CAN DO THIS! I'm 2 days ahead of you, just tuck in behind and I will blaze a path. Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
  8. HydroTechNH

    Can't wait!

    5 more weeks! Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  9. HydroTechNH

    When is it time?

    I am 6 weeks out today and like most are 'on the fence' about going through with it. At my last meeting with my OS prior to the Holidays, we discussed how I felt after my bilateral injections in early October. I told him I had no issues and felt like a 'rock star' (only an expression as I...
  10. HydroTechNH

    Can't wait!

    Looking forward to my RTHR in April on the 8th. Been reading quite a bit of the valuable information found here. There is alot to digest. After my RTHR will be having a LTHR as soon as I can. Can't wait until I can ride my motorcycle without being in constant pain. Thanks for this resource...
  11. HydroTechNH

    2014 April Rainbows - Are you having hip surgery in April?

    Looking forward to my RTHR in April on the 8th. Been reading quite a bit of the valuable information found here. There is alot to digest. After my RTHR will be having a LTHR as soon as I can. Can't wait until I can ride my motorcycle without being in constant pain. Thanks for this resource.
Back
Top Bottom