Recent content by hippywoman

  1. hippywoman

    THR Journal THR #2 10/6/15, 1st in 2006

    Groin and inner thigh pain Help!!!! I need ideas about new groin and inner thigh pain. My hip surgery on the left side was two years ago in November and has been successful surgery and recovery. About a week ago I started having inner groin pain and couldn't lift my leg into the car without...
  2. hippywoman

    THR Journal THR #2 10/6/15, 1st in 2006

    Darn random aches. But I guess that's normal Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
  3. hippywoman

    THR Laceylake recovery thread - dizzy

    @Laceylake good morning gal! Yup if I do go in and out of that funny looking sweatlodge but it took some preplanning so i would not get stuck on my knees. I was wandering why it was so quiet too. Now I know. Glad you are okay Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
  4. hippywoman

    THR Laceylake recovery thread - dizzy

    How are ya @Laceylake Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
  5. hippywoman

    THR Journal THR #2 10/6/15, 1st in 2006

    Ouch achy sore. I had flu shot two days ago and everything aches especially my new hip. Ick. Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
  6. hippywoman

    THR Diet Hip Recovery Thread - Surgery 11/9

    Hi @ diet_hip My doc recommended walking and more walking and more walking. The more you walk and get yourself moving the more you are able to heal and get your strength back and to avoid constipation! Unless the doctor is give you some restrictions because he's concerned about you falling or...
  7. hippywoman

    THR Jump start on recovery thread.

    @kktoland after my second hip surgery I was talking with my doc again about why i seemed to have so much pain on that hip before surgery even though the spacing between was not that compressed. He showed me the xrays again and explained how spacing is not the only issue. Twisting or deformity...
  8. hippywoman

    THR Here we go again...Hip #2 Recovery

    Lld? Hmm my first hip felt longer for almost a year as the muscles and my spine adjusted to being normal. Did your doc measure you and xray you at follow up? Mine did first and second hip at my 6 week. I was even first hip though it felt off. I would wait to worry after xray OK not worry just...
  9. hippywoman

    THR Journal THR #2 10/6/15, 1st in 2006

    Good morning @Hip Hip Hooray! @Laceylake @ilovefall @Hipster2016 @HipSurprise @kktoland @DeepBreath @DeepBreath and all of you. You inspired me to walk yesterday. I walked a lot Up many hills 10,000 steps And zero pills My hip is fab My leg is great I'm walking strong With perfect gait...
  10. hippywoman

    THR Journal THR #2 10/6/15, 1st in 2006

    Almost seven weeks update... 7 weeks? That's crazy and wonderful that 7 weeks have gone by. Big news is I did 10000 plus steps yesterday and back doing my fit bit tracker. That used to be my low number prior to hip pain so I am glad I am on the right trajectory! When I planned this surgery...
  11. hippywoman

    THR Journal THR #2 10/6/15, 1st in 2006

    Those pesky be aches get me too. Going to be 10 degrees here this week so bundling up Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
  12. hippywoman

    THR Here we go again...Hip #2 Recovery

    My doc said knee was transient too Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
  13. hippywoman

    THR Journal THR #2 10/6/15, 1st in 2006

    Ouch update my home is in a beautiful place.....but it is a four story exercise challenge. Two levels and many steps to get up to the house and first floor, then another level to get to the bathroom and another level to get to the bedroom. The 4 weeks what I did was take it as a two step step...
  14. hippywoman

    THR Here we go again...Hip #2 Recovery

    Your healing sounds great.....I am happy for you @ilovefall . You help me understand something. When the doc went in to do my hip he had said there was some dislocation of my hip and that's why it hurts so much preop. I wonder if that's one of the reasons why I had knee pain before and Y now at...
  15. hippywoman

    THR After care is shockingly bad

    Your hospital stay in part rates as a nightmare but it sounds like your surgery is going well and you still have your sense of humor and determination! That will get you through hip healing in great stand. They got us up here to go to the bathroom on a bedside seat or the actual toilet. I could...
Back
Top Bottom