Recent content by heathersmom

  1. H

    Revision TKR Knee revision

    Sorry. I left out the 2021 on the date.
  2. H

    Revision TKR Knee revision

    Oops, sorry. Texas
  3. H

    Revision TKR Knee revision

    That would be lovely, thank you. I need someone in or near Arlington. Thanks!
  4. H

    Revision TKR Knee revision

    Hello! I had a LTKR back in 2021. It's been fine until a few months ago. Now I'm having some pain around the kneecap, and the whole kneecap is numb...not the skin, the kneecap. According to X-rays, nothing's wrong. My doc retired so I have a new one. He's ordered PT. If it doesn't work, he'll...
  5. H

    Revision TKR Knee revision

    Hello! I've had both hips and both knees replaced, most recent TKR being 11/04/21. I've done great until a few months ago. Now that knee is numb. Not the skin, the kneecap. X-rays show nothing wrong, and I have full range of motion. But...I'm starting to have trouble walking. I'm trying to...
  6. H

    Revision TKR Knee revision

    Well, I'm stuck between " it's only been three weeks, it'll all be fine," and "it's already been 3 weeks, why is it still hurting??" I'm getting around really well. I can walk really well, extend really well, but when it comes to bending, well, let's just say it's not a success yet. Still...
  7. H

    Revision TKR Knee revision

    Bonesmart, not phone smart. Stupid voice to text.
  8. H

    Revision TKR Knee revision

    I had my second TKR on November 4. That makes 4 total replacements in 10 years, both hips, both knees. I'm having more pain with this one than I did with the other three. The surgical site is fine but my thigh muscles are really protesting their treatment. Quad slides are torturous. Resting pain...
  9. H

    THR heathersmom's Recovery Thread

    Surgery is done, all is well! God is good!
  10. H

    THR Finally! Surgery is on again!

    Surgery is done, all is well! God is good!
  11. H

    THR Finally! Surgery is on again!

    After having to cancel my June 2019 surgery, I'm scheduled to have it now on July 9th. I am beyond excited! Hopefully nothing will come up this time.
  12. H

    THR Anterior approach?

    Long story short, I was scheduled for a total hip replacement last June. Unfortunately, due to some pre-op complications, I suffered a stroke and couldn't have the surgery. I'm doing fine, just needing to get this hip fixed. A friend mentioned the anterior approach. I know that recovery time is...
  13. H

    Here I am again!

    I finally heard back from the other surgeon. I go for post-op tomorrow (Friday)" and have my hernia surgery on Monday. That's the best news I've heard in a while. I should be coming out of surgery for my hip today, but it will happen sooner than later.Thank You Lord Jesus!
Back
Top Bottom