Guest viewing is limited

Revision TKR Knee revision

When you had your TKR, do you know if your surgeon placed a patellar button?
 
If a patellar button was not placed with your TKR, it’s possible that you’ve developed some arthritis under the patella that likely wouldn’t show in an x-ray. I agree that putting you in a brace is not a good option. I suggest you seek out a revision specialist (or even a couple of them) to give you additional opinions about what’s going on. If you need help locating one, just let me know and I’ll see if I can locate a surgeon close to you.
 
That would be lovely, thank you. I need someone in or near Arlington. Thanks!
 
I'll take a look.....what state are you in? There are lots of "Arlingtons"......:heehee:
 
It's been only two days since your surgery. The quad muscle can take some time to wake up so don't worry about it right now. If you can't do quad slides now then just concentrate on what you can do. Make sure you get up periodically and make it to the ladies' room and try to take a short walk in your house.
Sorry. I left out the 2021 on the date.
 

Members online

Back
Top Bottom