Recent content by Hattiecat

  1. Hattiecat

    THR Recovery begins-UK

    Thanks everyone. Great weather in the UK currently. 5 weeks PO on Tuesday and feeling better, no more ham incidents . I am going back to work this week, working from home for a few days. RTHR doing well, left hurts more surprisingly, is this the strain from the right ? PT appointment this week...
  2. Hattiecat

    THR Recovery begins-UK

    Thanks @SurreyGirl and @Calgal, I am taking it slow, blues have hit today big time, shouted at my husband for buying the wrong ham, ridiculous I know but as I'm stuck indoors (terrible weather ) everything seems a major issue.
  3. Hattiecat

    THR Recovery begins-UK

    This one is so different to the last, on the positive side much less pain and swelling but on the negative side leg seems weak, struggling to make small step into shower and still really reliant on crutches. I am worried that I'm not doing enough exercise. OS said this hip was in bits so that...
  4. Hattiecat

    THR Recovery begins-UK

    This one is so different to the last, on the positive side much less pain and swelling but on the negative side leg seems weak, struggling to make small step into shower and still really reliant on crutches. I am worried that I'm not doing enough exercise. OS said this hip was in bits so that...
  5. Hattiecat

    THR Recovery begins-UK

    Thanks everyone, bit better last night so I'll see how it goes.
  6. Hattiecat

    THR Recovery begins-UK

    Thanks for all your messages. Operation went ahead as planned and I came home yesterday. Lost lots of blood, sore and tired but really pleased to be on the other side. This time had a GA and no problems, better meducated with a PCP ? Morphine pump. The pills are giving me terrible dreams though...
  7. Hattiecat

    THR Recovery begins-UK

    Thanks both, here's hoping for no more delays ☺
  8. Hattiecat

    THR Recovery begins-UK

    I agree, operation has been put back yet again new date is 28 May now.
  9. Hattiecat

    THR Recovery begins-UK

    First THR I was glad when the operation was delayed but this time I just want it over with. Still nervous though.
  10. Hattiecat

    THR Recovery begins-UK

    Thanks @SurreyGirl, I got a letter with my date today 25 May, Saturday admission so they are obviously trying to catch up, how are you doing ?
  11. Hattiecat

    THR Recovery begins-UK

    Thanks Layla, I had a call from the hospital the operation is cancelled for Monday because of emergency cases. I will need to wait another month at least they say as my OS has some holiday comi ng up. I'm so disappointed as I was ready, I had sorted out cover for work and now have to do that...
  12. Hattiecat

    THR Recovery begins-UK

    Thanks Klassy. I just want it over with now.
  13. Hattiecat

    THR Recovery begins-UK

    Thanks for all your supportive replies. At least I know what to expect
  14. Hattiecat

    THR Recovery begins-UK

    Quite a while since I posted. I am doing well, hydrotherapy really helpedo. I also now have my date for my RTHR 29 April, starting to get really nervous again.
  15. Hattiecat

    THR Recovery begins-UK

    Thanks for asking, definitely not getting worse but still feeling the odd twinge. It feels more muscular now as well. It twinges when I sit and I've not been uncomfortable sitting for weeks.
Back
Top Bottom