It has been 11 months since my tkr and 7 months since my mua and I still can not bend more than 90 or straighten my leg to 0. I now am regretting getting my knee done pt has now retired and am currently looking for a new one. I am heading to Cuba in 3 weeks and I am worried about all the walking...
Hi it has been 7 months since my tkr and 3 months since I had a mua done. I contiue to struggle with trying to straighten my knee. I have been to a pt 2 x a week and we can not get this knee to work. After the mua I gained rom from 60 to around 95 but lost on the extension. I am getting very...
After my mua it took about 7-10 days to get the swelling down. I was on a cpm machine for 10 straight days that has helped my rom. You have to remember that your knee has been beaten up once again. Keep excrsicing it will feel better. Ps ice ice ice it really does help.
My mua was done around March 12 I did not find out what rom he got. I was on a cpm machine for 2weeks and the when I was done the cpm was at 110.i am staying positive that this new knee will help.
It has been 5 months since my TKR and 1 month since I had an MUA done. My ROM is 95 after MUA before it was stuck at 65. But I still have a hard time walking without a limp. I have been walking like this for 30 years and I was hoping after my TKR, that walking would be easier but it is not.
I...
Hi Josephine thank you there is days where my knee does feel good And I have very little limb. Going back to work was an eye opener. I did go back for only 4rs a day this week than 6 hr/day next week then fuul tu e to follow. I have finished pt and currently doing physio on my on and this seems...
Hi Sparkie
I just had my mua done 2weeks ago I was put on a cpm machine bending my knee at120. I was on the machine for24 hrs than at home for 2 weeks. The mua itself is really nothing to worry about. I was in very little pain and when I got off the cpm my rom is now at 100. I do ice all day...
Saw the Dr today rom at 98 up from 72 before mua knee still feels a little stiff but should let up with time. 3 and 1/2 months after surgery and starting to feel a little better with the new knee.
1 week after mua knee feels loose but still a little swollen. Going to start water work outs and maybe back to work. It has been 3 months since tkr have a ways to go but will get there.
2 days after mua knee swollen and can not get it straight. Still on the cpm machine 2hrs at a time I am hoping icing and elevating will help my knee. Bending the knee a little hard right now but after the swellen I should be able to get decent rom.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.