Recent content by Glass2026

  1. G

    THR Now my other side hurts.

    Thank you, Layla! Wishing you a great holiday as well! @Layla
  2. G

    THR Now my other side hurts.

    Hi Layla, Thanks! I am doing well after my right THR. The procedure went well. I reported to the surgery center at 6:00am and I was headed home at 1:30pm. My pain is minimal. I'm just experiencing the normal soreness and stiffness that everyone experiences. I had my 3 weeks follow up with...
  3. G

    THR Now my other side hurts.

    Thanks Deb! I'll keep you updated. @benne68
  4. G

    THR Now my other side hurts.

    Hi Layla, Thanks so much. I report to the surgery center at 6:00 am on Monday. I'll give an update as soon as I can. Have a great weekend as well. Jeff @Layla
  5. G

    THR Now my other side hurts.

    Hi all! I met with my surgeon Tuesday of this week, and we have scheduled my right THR for August 3rd. Hopefully, this procedure will go as well as my left side. Jeff
  6. G

    2026 August Hotshots - Are you having hip surgery in August?

    Hi all, My surgery date for my right THR is August 3rd. Jeff
  7. G

    THR Now my other side hurts.

    Hi all, Just wanted to give a quick update. My left hip has never felt better. I am really pleased with my progress up to this point. I just returned from a 10 day Alaskan cruise, that entailed a lot of walking and climbing, and I had no issues with my operated hip. Unfortunately, I can't...
  8. G

    THR Now my other side hurts.

    Hi all, I went to my 3 months post op follow up appointment today, and the left hip looks great. The X rays showed a "well positioned total left hip arthroplasty." As for the right side "there is moderate to severe degenerative disease involving the right hip joint. Degenerative changes are...
  9. G

    THR Now my other side hurts.

    AS always, thanks for your feedback! I will keep you posted on what my surgeon says. Jeff @Layla @benne68
  10. G

    THR Now my other side hurts.

    Thanks for the feedback and good luck to you as well!
  11. G

    THR Now my other side hurts.

    Hi all, I hope everyone is well. Prior to having my left hip replaced, my surgeon told me that my right hip is also arthritic and may eventually need to be replaced, but it was in no way as bad as the left hip. Over the last 2 weeks, as I have gotten more active my right hip, glutes, and...
  12. G

    THR Now my other side hurts.

    Didn't think about that, but you're right!:loll:
  13. G

    THR Now my other side hurts.

    Hi Layla! Thanks for reaching out. I am doing okay. My operated side feels good most of the time, but my non operated side continues to give me issues, but it is getting better. I had a couple of PT sessions, but I was not crazy about the therapist so I’m doing my home exercises and walking...
  14. G

    THR Now my other side hurts.

    Thanks for your feedback!
  15. G

    THR Now my other side hurts.

    Layla, thank you so much for all of this helpful information.
Back
Top Bottom