Hi Tabbycat, I responded to you in a message, but am still too goofy with pain meds to figure out how to start a recovery thread, follow the proper protocol for posting, etc. hope you are doing well!
Hi Tabbycat! I have been out of town...took a last minute mini vacation to Sedona, AZ with my middle daughter, and just got back at 1:00am this morning! I am hobbling around like crazy today trying to get everything done before surgery tomorrow. Been thinking about you, and want to wish you a...
Hi Tabbycat! Yes we will be surgery buddies :). And yes, the nerves are definitely working on me...trouble going to sleep with all the thoughts! I keep reminding myself that my life is just too limited with my worn out knees like they are. The new knees are bound to be better! What an...
Thanks, Judy! Finding this group a couple of weeks ago kept me from chickening out of the surgery! I had to see a Physical Therapist to rule out that fixing my arthritic, no cartilage knees, so the insurance would give ok to have the bilateral total knee replacement. He is totally against...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.