Recent content by ericka8550

  1. E

    TKR Two weeks and doing good

    Hello All: My name is Ericka and I had a Rtkr o n the 18th of April. I got my staples out today and this is my last week of home PT. I ice when it is necessary and take my meds ion a regular basis. Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
  2. E

    Ericka April 18th

    So I am almost at my surgery date. 2 more days at work and the a busy weekend trying to get things cleaned up so I won't be embarrassed when home health comes. Don't have to worry about food my husband is a professional cook.[emoji323] Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
  3. E

    2016 April Rainbows - Are you having knee surgery in April?

    I am 40 and am having RTKR on the 18th. Scared right along with you. [emoji27] [emoji40] Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
  4. E

    April 18th is D-day!

    Wow a week and a half to go. Started pre physical therapy yesterday and I am so sore today but I did some more today. Does anyone get really cold? Still a little nervous. Gastric bypass seems like a breeze compared to this. [emoji253] Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
  5. E

    New to the process

    My RTKR is the second major surgery in two years. Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
  6. E

    2016 April Rainbows - Are you having knee surgery in April?

    Well, I had gastric bypass last year. This particular journey started about 2 years before that. Due to my age and weight the OS told me I had to get the gastric bypass surgery before he would do the surgery. So, 101lbs less he has decided to go ahead and perform the TKR. I am so relieved and...
  7. E

    New to the process

    11/25/1975 Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
  8. E

    New to the process

    I did change the date Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
  9. E

    2016 April Rainbows - Are you having knee surgery in April?

    April 18th surgery date. Seeing anesthesiologist, pt, ot, and nurse tomorrow. Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
  10. E

    New to the process

    I am 40. Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
  11. E

    New to the process

    Hello All: I am having a total knee replacement on April 18th and am a little scared. The pain is almost unbearable now. From what I have read I am getting a little more cf confidence Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
Back
Top Bottom