Recent content by Elljaybee

  1. Elljaybee

    THR Elljaybee is post-op!

    Thanks for that @Jaycey, I'm trying not to think about the leg length thing too much, but you know how it is - too much time to think about stuff! I'm relieved to hear that at least it's not unheard of and hopefully it will resolve once things all start to settle down. Thanks all for the good...
  2. Elljaybee

    THR Elljaybee is post-op!

    I have had RTHR ON 6th June. All went well apart from my op being delayed for 2hrs due to the previous case over running. My nerves were in overdrive by the time I got taken! Op went well, had spinal block with quite a deep sedation - I don't recall a thing until being back in my room. My op...
  3. Elljaybee

    THR Ok so far post op !

    Hi @Kimmer, I'm fine and glad to be on the other side at last! Going to try and set up my post-op thread now! Thanks for your concern, you sound like you're getting there!
  4. Elljaybee

    THR The other side

    Good luck @Kimmer, I'll be thinking of you. My op is this afternoon (UK time) so we will both be recovering together!
  5. Elljaybee

    THR

    Thank you so much @Miggie, my op is at 3.30pm UK time. Looking forward to getting through to the other side!
  6. Elljaybee

    Laptop tray

    Hi @sibs, sorry I can't help with this one, but will be interested to see if anyone has any advice. I'm in preparation mode for op on 6th June, and was just wondering whether one of those "beanbag" type lap trays would be ok, or would it be better to have one with the wooden legs that doesn't...
  7. Elljaybee

    THR

    Sorry to hear this @Miggie, I have surgery scheduled for the same day and am getting nervous too. I hope it's nothing serious and your operation can go ahead as planned.
  8. Elljaybee

    THR

    Hi @Miggie, you are having surgery on the same day as me, and I'm also RTHR! The thought of it all is daunting but I'm sure we will both be glad to get rid of the pain and uncertainty. So much to think about in the next few weeks......
  9. Elljaybee

    THR New hip, new beginning.

    Best wishes Minnie, just keep thinking of being out the other side!
  10. Elljaybee

    2017 June Sunbeams - Are you having hip surgery in June?

    I am due to have right hip replacement on Tuesday 6th June - 6 week today! Eek, both dreading and looking forward to it in equal measure......
  11. Elljaybee

    Another June Sunbeam

    Hi, any idea how I move this post to the June Sunbeams area? Thanks in advance!
  12. Elljaybee

    Another June Sunbeam

    Hi, been lurking for a while but this is my first post. I am a June Sunbeam! I'm 52yrs ols, having right hip replacement on Tuesday 6th June in the Spire Murrayfield hospital in Edinburgh, Scotland. Very nervous, only found out that the hip/groin/back pain which I have been experiencing for...
Back
Top Bottom