Recent content by ejole

  1. E

    TKR I really didn't know what I was getting into!

    Hi, @Knees4Me. My name is Rosie I’m 67 years old and I can totally relate to your situation. I had a LTKR on October 20, 2015. I have never been without pain since my surgery!
  2. E

    Very Frustrated

    @bottomshollow thank you. I will keep you updated.
  3. E

    Very Frustrated

    @KarriB thank you. Yes I’m hoping my levels will get right so that surgery can be scheduled soon. @ Maillady yes I’m glad it was caught in time also. I will be praying for your test on Monday. Don’t worry you will be fine[emoji1431]
  4. E

    Very Frustrated

    @ Celle Thank you [emoji4]
  5. E

    Very Frustrated

    I checked into the hospital @ 9:00 a.m. I was wheeled to the back room and was told that a nurse would be with me shortly. The Anesthesiologist came instead and told me that my thyroid levels were extremely high and they could not proceed with my surgery. They could not risk the possibility of...
  6. E

    The Struggle Is Real

    Good Morning Everyone, It’s 4:22 a.m. and I’ve been awake for about an hour. It’s official I will be having surgery today My Check in time is 9:00 a.m. My daughter, niece and best friend took me out to dinner last night. It was a last minute thing and I really enjoyed it. My legs weren’t very...
  7. E

    Is it normal to be so emotional pre-op?

    @Welshgirl, @Layla I will be praying also! There is Power In Prayer! Blessings [emoji173]️
  8. E

    2017 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

    @Maillady, I had a TKR on October 20, 2015 and the pain and swelling never went away. The 3rd doctor that I consulted finally listened to me and after many test decided to do the surgery over again. Thank you for your well wishes.[emoji7]
  9. E

    2017 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

    @kbieno44, I fully understand. I’m scheduled to have my Revision LTKR on October 5th. I’m in constant chronic pain 24/7 so I’m hoping/praying that the pain won’t be worse. Time will tell. I am grateful for BoneSmart and all the support from everyone that has made this journey before me. I will...
  10. E

    2017 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

    Hola@Maillady, I will be having a revision on Oct. 5th. I too am a little scared. Not because of the surgery but the end result. The pain never went away after my LTKR on Oct. 20th, 2015. I am glad that the 3rd doctor I consulted is willing to help me. I am standing on Faith. My right leg is...
  11. E

    2017 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

    @bottomshollow, thank you so much [emoji4] I feel the love Lol [emoji23][emoji173]️
  12. E

    Faith Supports Me

    Ok, thank you[emoji4]
  13. E

    Faith Supports Me

    @Jamie , yes my 1st surgery took place on October 20,2015. Thank you for your prayers and encouragement. It means more to me than you will ever know [emoji7]
  14. E

    Faith Supports Me

    @MyAussieGirl, thank you for your prayers. I wait anxiously for the day that I can once again go on walks with my husband, grandkids and my dog. I didn’t think I would be saying this but I look forward to some day cooking, mopping and cleaning my house. I took for granted the simple and day to...
  15. E

    Faith Supports Me

    @Celle, tried to post on October Feisties. I don’t think I did it right.
Back
Top Bottom