Recent content by dragonfly 1976

  1. dragonfly 1976

    TKR dragonfly's recovery thread

    Ok thanks, this seems to start at and goes down to toes. Doesn’t really feel like the zingers but more of just a tingling.
  2. dragonfly 1976

    TKR dragonfly's recovery thread

    I have been looking through the forums for information about tingling down the leg. Didn’t really find what I was looking for. It has been 5 years since my right TKR. Recently I have been getting a tingling (pins and needles) feeling down that leg. Does anyone if this is normal?
  3. dragonfly 1976

    TKR dragonfly's recovery thread

    Thanks sitting with ice and elevated now. Guess I will stay off ladders,
  4. dragonfly 1976

    TKR dragonfly's recovery thread

    thank you been awhile since I've posted
  5. dragonfly 1976

    TKR dragonfly's recovery thread

    It been 7 months since my left knee replacement, have been doing great. I washed windows yesterday, climbing up and down ladder. Today my knee is hurting. Isn't my knee well past the point of overdoing? Opinions appreciated, thanks Candy
  6. dragonfly 1976

    TKR dragonfly's recovery thread

    It's would say it's not a lot if pain. Just give a stabbing pain off and on. Don't remember ever having it on the other knee. Thanks for the reply
  7. dragonfly 1976

    TKR dragonfly's recovery thread

    Well it's been a while since I have been on, doing pretty good at a little over 4 months. In the last few days I been have a stabbing pain just below the knee cap. Not real sure what it is, kind of comes and goes. It feels like it is in the incision. My first thought was adhesions but when...
  8. dragonfly 1976

    TKR dragonfly's recovery thread

    Almost 10 weeks into recovery, doing great. Only 2 Tylenol at night. Bend is about 95 and getting better everyday. I do just about anything I want. A little sore at night, just elevate and ice does the trick. How are the other October people doing?
  9. dragonfly 1976

    TKR dragonfly's recovery thread

    That may have been it, they are getting better. I have been on Tylenol and Tramadol for a couple weeks now. Try to get by on twice a day the last few days, I take 2 Tylenol and one Tramadol.
  10. dragonfly 1976

    TKR dragonfly's recovery thread

    No I don't take omeprazole
  11. dragonfly 1976

    TKR dragonfly's recovery thread

    Hey funkymuse yes it quite a process that's for sure. I wouldn't worry about the bend a this point. When I had my right knee surgery 4 years ago, they said the most I would get was maybe 90. After 4 years I notice with the left knee out of commission it is still doing better. It is at least 120...
  12. dragonfly 1976

    TKR dragonfly's recovery thread

    I have one of those, I will give it a try thanks
  13. dragonfly 1976

    TKR dragonfly's recovery thread

    Thanks I have been using ice on the back also. I called my Dr. he prescribed some Voltaren gel for it. Also said to use moist heat which I thought might actually make it swell worse so have not tried yet.
  14. dragonfly 1976

    TKR dragonfly's recovery thread

    Also has anyone heard about putting moist heat on the back of the knee
Back
Top Bottom