Recent content by Donnarita

  1. Donnarita

    THR Cpollock Surgery June 19, 2017<

    Miss you Cheryl!
  2. Donnarita

    THR Cpollock Surgery June 19, 2017<

    Hi Cheryl!! Its been a long time!! Just ckin in on you!! Hope mom is do I g better and you are fully recovered from your sickness!! I had 2nd hip done Dec 29th!!2nd time around us much much easier!!hope my knees hold up till next year! Can't wait to get back to gym and pool !!! This will be a...
  3. Donnarita

    THR I wanna sleep!<

    TY Layla & Mojo for always checking in on me!! I am not on here on a daily basis...definitely the 2nd hip was much easier!! Way ahead of the first hip!! I am 4 weeks in and totally without a cane all day!! I haven't been out yet...too cold and my PT doesn't want any chance of slip or falls!! I...
  4. Donnarita

    THR Aussie's Posterior LTHR

    How can I get your email to stay in touch my love!!
  5. Donnarita

    THR Aussie's Posterior LTHR

    @MyAussieGirl ....how is Cheryl?? I get so confused on here to find threads...you 2 were my original Smarties!!!☺☺☺
  6. Donnarita

    THR I wanna sleep!<

    Layla it was the visiting nurse advice...and I totally agree...it's the patients recovery...could be right for one and not others..worked for me first time icing alot...this time not all time...but Ivan on a strong anti inflammatory this time...I see you are an Advisor!!!!!! That is just...
  7. Donnarita

    THR Aussie's Posterior LTHR

    @MyAussieGirl so happy you are coming along great!! You have been thru alot and your life will be so much more happier and healthier!! Happy 2018 and a toast to all the things that our pain kept us from not doing that we can now enjoy!! Wishing You a wonderful 2018 and I am so happy the worst is...
  8. Donnarita

    THR I wanna sleep!<

    I do have cannot turn the leg in like when shaving...and cannot bend over sideways....only center between legs...as restrictions....
  9. Donnarita

    THR I wanna sleep!<

    Hi my Friends!!! All is great!!! This hip definitely less pain & know the deal so I am way less nervous about doing things...it's been 12 days...was off pain meds in 2 days like first hip...this time I am on Mobic for 30 days..along with aspirin & I am taking 1000 mg Tylenol only once a day and...
  10. Donnarita

    THR I wanna sleep!<

    Well my BS friends all went great!!! Surgery was at 12...was in recovery 1 30...I am now home in 24 hours just like other hip!!! This hip feels fantastic!!!!!! It may be because I waited a year for the other one and only 2 months for this one and it wasn't as damaged...so I am cozy in bed icing...
  11. Donnarita

    THR I wanna sleep!<

    TY everyone for your well wishes!!!! 2nd time around!! Cant wait to be on the other side!! I got a taste if no assistance and exercise for not too long..looking forward to rehab and getting back to that life again!! If I do as well as the first hip I will be home in 1 day!! I am scheduled for 11...
  12. Donnarita

    THR my new hips

    Hi @Gone again !!! I am set for my 2nd THR on the 29th!!how was your 2nd time around??? I had a pretty good first time...hope you are recovering well! Can't wait to be out of this pain!! Happy Holidays!
  13. Donnarita

    THR I wanna sleep!<

    @ Layla you are the sweetest person!! The holidays have been painful ugh...last year was in alot pain..so I couldn't wait for this year after Right Hip was done...then boom...left hip ...well I am sure other people are facing worse surgeries...at least I am fixable!!can't wait to be out of this...
  14. Donnarita

    THR I wanna sleep!<

    Thank you @MyAussieGirl & GrannyC for checking in on me!! I am good to go for the 29th!! It has been so painful the holidays. I do them all! I just finished baking for 5 days my Xmas cookies and just had my son come with my 4 month grandbaby and daughter in law and a houseful for dinner to see...
Back
Top Bottom