Recent content by donna s

  1. D

    Revision TKR Donna S's Recovery Thread<

    The doctor doesn't seem to be concerned. I did have a longer post put in, had did say it will take longer to heal than the first time.
  2. D

    Revision TKR Donna S's Recovery Thread<

    Here are the answers to your questions: 1) pain level is like a 4 when I'm relaxing but the minutes I get up and start moving around I get to a steady 8 2) I take 200 mg of celebrex a day for my arthritis and Percocet (5-325) the script is 1-2 tablets every 4-6 hours. But I only take when...
  3. D

    Revision TKR Donna S's Recovery Thread<

    I'm still having intense bone pain from my revision. I thought I'd be feeling so much better by now! Has anyone had this issue Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  4. D

    Revision TKR anyone have revised knee replacement

    I hope everything went well for you! I had a partial revision on 12/28/15. The bottom of my knee was twisting and they had to go deeper into my leg than. Normal. I am 8 weeks out and having some issues. How are you doing now?
  5. D

    Revision TKR Donna S's Recovery Thread<

    I have swelling at the top of my knee constantly and I am icing 3 x a day . I have a lot of bone pain, it gets worse as the day goes on. I thought I would feel better than I do at 8 weeks out. I do elevate with a wedge pillow and that does help. I saw my doctor yesterday and he said slow and...
  6. D

    TKR Left knee done at home, now what?<'

    Have you tried an inversion pillow? You can purchase on from bed bath and beyond for like$30. This pillow saved me. When I was sitting or sleeping I used this and it kept my swelling to a minimum. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  7. D

    TKR Can't get any flexion

    I'm sorry about the pain your having. But please use your voice. Never let your therapist hurt you. I hope you feel better soon. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  8. D

    Revision TKR Totally recovered at last!

    Have you tried an inversion pillow? I just had a knee revision on 12/28/15 and everyone can't believe how great my knee looks. Hardly any swelling and it helps so you can sleep in your own bed. You can get one at bed bath and beyond for $30. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  9. D

    MUA 12 Weeks Post-Op and still havining PAIN<

    I had a total knee done 3/26/2014 and I felt great went back to work no restriction. I always had some pain at the end of my work day but it got worse in time. On 12/28/15 I needed to have a knee revision because the bottom of my replacement was coming loose. I was 49 when I had the first...
  10. D

    THR December 30,2015

    Good luck. I had my revision surgery on December 28,2015. I came home today the 30. It should only get better from here. Hope you feel better with each passing day. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  11. D

    Revision TKR Donna S's Recovery Thread<

    I just went thru revision surgery on my RTK, came home from the hospital today. It is much more painful that the first time and a longer incision. My replacement came loose, it was twisting, I would walk and the pain was so bad it took my breath away. I hope this is the fix! They closed my...
  12. D

    TKR My replacement

    my knee feels hot alot of the time. How long does that go on?
  13. D

    Revision TKR Revision Completed...Ready to get back to my life...<

    i was scheduled to have a partial knee on 3/24/14, but when i woke i had a whole new knee. i am not pain free yet and still taking pain meds but mostly on the days that I have pt. I don't like when its time for them to stretch my knee, they always try and push it alittle to much. How are you...
  14. D

    TKR The Good Parts and Some of the Challenges in my Recovery Path

    I had a total knee replacement on my right knee on 3/34/14. i am 49 years old and i feel that they push me with therapy sometimes. I am stll taking pain meds and not really sleeping thru the night. Also my job wants me back like yesterday, I work at cvs , i never get a chance to sit during the...
  15. D

    scared again

    I had my tkr pn 3/24 and I took a blood thinner for 10 days and now I take an asprin a day.
Back
Top Bottom