Recent content by dilbhadev

  1. D

    THR Crickey I made it,

    Hi Puddle Fish, That near Caterham I think. I got lucky and had mine via insurance at the Princess Grace hospital in near Baker Street. I live in Mitcham , and actually play golf near Caterham , Woldingham , Bletchingly , so close enough. I hope you are doing well. regards
  2. D

    THR Crickey I made it,

    Many, many thanks for all the replies, its very comforting to know the problems are not unique to me. The diet is good as I have only eaten eggs once since my op, no meat at all. The veg diet is nice and it feels very natural. We are similar TryingtoSmile I too have been getting up 2 to 3...
  3. D

    THR Crickey I made it,

    Thanks Mike, That is reassuring .
  4. D

    THR Crickey I made it,

    Hi All, Had my RH op on the 11th and back home on the 17th. I am struggling to sleep. I find lying only on my back very difficult nd have managed at most 3 to 4 hours maximum. I was was told not to lie on my side for a few weeks, is that correct as its very hard to do.
  5. D

    October Feisties 2012 - Are You Having Hip Surgery In October?

    Thank you one and all for your kind wishes, today is the day. I will speak with you all on the "other " side so to speak. Good luck Tryingtosmile, Kind Regards to all.
  6. D

    October Feisties 2012 - Are You Having Hip Surgery In October?

    Op day tomorrow , 6pm. See you on the other side of the OP, good luck.
  7. D

    October Feisties 2012 - Are You Having Hip Surgery In October?

    Hi Tryingtosmile( TTS) and Weezy, I hope you are both well. 2 days and counting for TTS and I. Its a lovely day in London and I would have loved to have played golf, but I am not risking it. My wife and I went to see a movie last night as it might be a long time before I see another one , I...
  8. D

    October Feisties 2012 - Are You Having Hip Surgery In October?

    Good luck Dobeck, hope it goes very well for you.
  9. D

    October Feisties 2012 - Are You Having Hip Surgery In October?

    Yikes 3 days left to go after today,op on Thursday at 6.00pm. Feeling a bit of everything at the moment. :):groan::sigh::yes!:. Had a great night out with my oldest friend on Saturday , got pretty drunk and merry. Off to buy the "throne" seat today , hospital are giving me crutches. So do I...
  10. D

    October Feisties 2012 - Are You Having Hip Surgery In October?

    Hi Poppet, Thanks for the welcome. I am based in England, I am 52 or will be in November. Not looking forward to the op, finding it difficult at the thought of being immobile for such a long period. I must admit the condition has made me lazy, i have put on a lot of weight and don't feel I am in...
  11. D

    October Feisties 2012 - Are You Having Hip Surgery In October?

    Hi , I am due for a right hip replacement on 11th October,I will also need the left one done at some stage. Good luck
Back
Top Bottom