Recent content by Diddy

  1. Diddy

    Knee Infection Hamstring tight

    I walked 4 miles on Thursday not far really but in the night my knee was so swollen and painful, I try not to rely on painkillers and weaned myself off Tramadol after 2 years of 8 a day but the pain can't be right can it? Sometimes imagine I would be better off without the leg! The registrar...
  2. Diddy

    Knee Infection Hamstring tight

    Been to hospital today for results no infection however radio isotope pick up in bone could be an indication of a loose joint but they suggest that I persevere for 6 months as he still regards things as early days so onward Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  3. Diddy

    Knee Infection Hamstring tight

    The surgeon wasn't sure if I had an infection and I am still having swelling and tightness plus my hamstring is giving grief I had a full body scan and a scan on both knees but so far inconclusive Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  4. Diddy

    Knee Infection Hamstring tight

    Well off for a nuclear bone scan today to try and find out who the TKR is swelling up and why I have lost ROM Sorry I haven't posted for awhile but I broke my phone and have been using a temporary one I have also developed frozen left shoulder can't smile wide enough Can anyone suggest why I...
  5. Diddy

    Knee Infection Hamstring tight

    Anyone getting hamstring problems? Seems like one thing after another
  6. Diddy

    Knee Infection Hamstring tight

    Well back to hospital tomorrow as knee is very swollen and appears to be causing some sort of pressure on a tendon causing terrible pain yippee
  7. Diddy

    Knee Infection Hamstring tight

    I'm on holiday in my campervan and trying to find a comfortable sleeping position is challenging but providing I can perch regularly I'm getting through
  8. Diddy

    Knee Infection Hamstring tight

    Thanks for the reply I had aspirations done 3 times but no infection found in the fluid drawn off and on the last one a cortisone injection what a joy that was just back to my old self I have had to give up my work which is climbing ladders as my knee often is too stiff to bend and simetimes...
  9. Diddy

    Knee Infection Hamstring tight

    Swollen yes very but not red at all can't understand how the cortisone helped so much the swelling went away and totally pain free for a few months but seems like I'm back to square one. Does alcohol have an effect at all I wonder I don't drink much at all these days but can it cause swelling I...
  10. Diddy

    Knee Infection Hamstring tight

    Had a TKR right knee March 2016 and since then this year I have had 3 aspirations with a cortisone injection on the last one in March this year, it's been fine for around 4 months great movement and pain free but for a few weeks it has started to swell up and yesterday I developed an awful pain...
  11. Diddy

    Knee Infection Hamstring tight

    I walked 1.59 miles yesterday on the flat last night I could barely climb into bed and this morning I would cheerfully cut my own leg off! I wonder if I am ever going to be out of pain?
  12. Diddy

    Knee Infection Hamstring tight

    Well Been on holiday in my motor home but despite being relaxed going to bed and laying down brings on what I believe to be restless leg syndrome which is awful it also feels like my leg is going into a cramp or a spasm I really hate the bloody thing going to book an appointment next week with...
  13. Diddy

    Knee Infection Hamstring tight

    I used cling film after I had the staples out but not since and it certainly helped but some days I can barely get my jeans over the knee it's the sleep deprivation that is the worse though don't know where I go from here!
  14. Diddy

    Knee Infection Hamstring tight

    I have tried most of what is available here in England and I also use Mac's Ice which I believe helps but the pain I get from the damn knee is sometimes beyond endurance tried resting it tried exertion ice packs etc but when does the pain go away? Losing faith in it.
  15. Diddy

    Knee Infection Hamstring tight

    I dread the nights and I am so so very tired I sleep better for a couple hours after 5 in the mornings when I have had tramadol
Back
Top Bottom