Recent content by Dhare63

  1. Dhare63

    Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

    You look terrific Sonja, and good news on the foot, and knees! Get some rest and pace yourself.....if you can! Dawn
  2. Dhare63

    Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

    You are the definition of persistence! Thank you for sharing in hopes of helping others! You are a true blessing Sonja! Dawn
  3. Dhare63

    Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

    So good to hear from you Sonja! I was hoping that you were on the mend, just sorry to hear how hard it has been. You are so determined to get well which makes such a difference in recovery. Wishing you all the best for continued improvement within the confines of MS! Stay in touch and know...
  4. Dhare63

    MUA 11 week post RTKR

    Hi Lori, I am sorry to hear you are having these issues. I know how frustrating it can be. I have a few suggestions that are similar to those mentioned before but my personal experience as well. I think finding a good massage therapist that can help you with your tight muscles is a good idea...
  5. Dhare63

    TKR Recovering & Getting Ready for #2

    Amazing Lynn! Inspirational for sure, post pics if you can and congrats, you should be so very proud! Be well, Dawn
  6. Dhare63

    Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

    And you never disappoint! :snork:
  7. Dhare63

    Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

    Never a dull moment....hang in there! Dawn
  8. Dhare63

    Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

    Are you trying to run the table on the various hospital specialists? Pneumonia is the real deal, the sickest I have ever been. Take care and keep us posted! Dawn
  9. Dhare63

    Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

    Awesome news! Just go easy, the hot Texas weather and in/out of air conditioning can be tough. I know you know that, just my instinct, since you are Dori Fish! Take care! Dawn
  10. Dhare63

    Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

    Best news today by far! Rest dear Sonja, assured by the circle of care your BS friends have enveloped you in! Dawn Ps, see my play on words, aren't I clever:loll:
  11. Dhare63

    Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

    Good God Sonja, please take care of yourself and keep us posted. Hugs and prayers, Dawn
  12. Dhare63

    Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

    Less is more Sonja, you are recovering now, not training. You are now the tortoise, not the hare:heehee: The Hare is me! Xxoo, Dawn
  13. Dhare63

    Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

    Oh Sonja, never a dull moment when it comes to you! So sorry to hear this news. I wish you calm and relaxation until this is all sorted. Take care of yourself and listen to you from now on...but you already know this! Pumpkln, you are so right, we all suffer from a similar problem. It's hard to...
  14. Dhare63

    TKR Stiff knee after TKR

    I had limited extension issues and had adhesions removed, but it was an open surgery, not by scope. Much of my problem was behind the knee and therefore required opening the TKR incision, removing the spacer, and cleaning out the adhesions which were all over the place. While the first few days...
  15. Dhare63

    Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

    Your profile pic looks fantastic Sonja, good for you! Be well! Dawn
Back
Top Bottom