Recent content by derek1968

  1. D

    Derek from Australia

    Hi all today has been good the tramadole is keeping my nice and pain free. The only issue I have id the shingles and itching. Last year Shen I came off the fental patch I itched for days. Very annoying. But I have a lovely new hop to mAtch my other one. I'm seeing the OS on Monday for my...
  2. D

    Derek from Australia

    The post worked. But I did not mean to post it, I pressing the wrong key on my phone. There are grammar and spelling errors. Sorry everyone. But I'm sure a get way I'm saying I can't find how to Change the post using the iPhone. Or iPad. Hope other' s in June THR have been as great as mine...
  3. D

    Derek from Australia

    Hi all Don't know why i can't post this is my fifth attempt. Perhaps it was the drugs. But hopeful Well the hip replacement was totally different than the one last year. I was able to remember going into the operating theatre, the team of hospital staff talking to me. Where last time I only...
  4. D

    THR Derek from Australia Is in Recovery

    Hi all Well it went well, I was sitting up after my operation and chatting away been great. Almost no pain. I can't believe it. Today still no pain, they removed the pain buddy, the morphine, put on a fental patch, been great, cather been removed all on day one, Been for a morning walk, but...
  5. D

    Derek from Australia

    Thank you it's 10:15pm and time for bed. I'm first up in the morning so I have to be there at 6:30. So a 5am Start to the day. Glad I'll be sleeping for most if it. Am feeling calm. But of cause I'm so thirsty and can't drink apart from a small sip to take me bp tablet in the morning. Am...
  6. D

    Derek from Australia

    One more sleep and out with the bad and in with the new. Best wishes to all that are being don't on the 17 June. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  7. D

    2014 June Sunbeams - Are you having hip surgery in June?

    I guess still it would be lovely. You will be fine. I've hand my mini melt down a few weeks ago. Now I can't wait to get it over and start a new life. Good luck and hope to hear how your going after the operation. Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  8. D

    2014 June Sunbeams - Are you having hip surgery in June?

    Hi hipalong. The 17th will be an amazing day. Are you in Australia ? Last year when I had my right done only the next day I had a sponge bath. But on day two I was in a wheel chair having a shower and then every day after that. I was in hospital for 10 days I had a ceramic implant. I know...
  9. D

    2014 June Sunbeams - Are you having hip surgery in June?

    Yes I have to agree Mark k. Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  10. D

    Derek from Australia

    Trying to mate. All good thank you. Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  11. D

    Derek from Australia

    Il great thanks poppet, yourself? I have a sense of calm. So starting to feel good about the operation. The only bad thing is now I have a start of a chest infection, but I'm sure it will be gone before my op, antibiotics to the rescue. Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  12. D

    Derek from Australia

    Yes am hoping and I guess there should be no reason why my left is not going to end up as good as my right. I'm here in bed and my left is painful. My new hip is comfortable. So I know I'm ready. It's a pitty they had to be done at 45 & 46. Or any age for that matter. Sent from my iPad...
  13. D

    Derek from Australia

    Hi jacey. Thank you for making the change. Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  14. D

    Derek from Australia

    Hi Josephine. No my right was done on the 18/6/2013 and my left gets done on the 17/6/2014. So It was correct, can you please change it back Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  15. D

    Derek from Australia

    Hi all only just found the my post has been moved. I'm in ipswich and my rthr was done on the 18/6/2013. My left is being done on the 17/6/2014. So almost a year apart. My surgery was done at greenslopes private and I they did look after me. I am mostly looking forward to getting the other one...
Back
Top Bottom