Recent content by Deniseb

  1. Deniseb

    TKR And Now My LTKR Recovery Begins

    Today is 6 weeks for me...And just wanted to say,I’m FINALLY able to sleep on my stomach again!!!I’ve been LIVING for this day to come!!!lol And today is LAST day of taking all the meds!!!I only have to continue taking multi vitamin until 3 month mark!!!I’m so glad!!!Hope everybody is doing well...
  2. Deniseb

    TKR And Now My LTKR Recovery Begins

    I spoke to my surgeon,and he said if I had already done at least 8 of my PT appointments then I could stop going.But I’ve only had 3 PT appointments so far...I’m going to see if they can do them online....Thank you everybody ☺️
  3. Deniseb

    TKR And Now My LTKR Recovery Begins

    Today I am 4 weeks post op,But I have question ..Should I continue going to physical therapy with this Virus going on???I’m soooo worried about going “out”....But also worried about missing physical therapy....
  4. Deniseb

    TKR And Now My LTKR Recovery Begins

    @Jewlz1 Hi!Things are going great!Today is 3 weeks & 1 day post op...I’m happy to say I’m doing good☺️Thank you
  5. Deniseb

    Bilateral TKR Lounge Doctor?

    Thank you everybody!!!
  6. Deniseb

    TKR And Now My LTKR Recovery Begins

    Today is 2 weeks and 2 days since my surgery...Went for my post op appointment,and Dr said everything is looking great!I’m feeling sooooo much better..Finally able to eat normal food again!Also gotten to the point where I keep on “forgetting “ my walker ...
  7. Deniseb

    Bilateral TKR Lounge Doctor?

    Which one is correct one ?
  8. Deniseb

    TKR And Now My LTKR Recovery Begins

    Awww Thank you everybody!!!Its so good to know I’m not alone!!!
  9. Deniseb

    TKR And Now My LTKR Recovery Begins

    @Jewlz1 Thank you!!I never thought in a million years I wouldn’t want coffee....But NO to coffee too!!!
  10. Deniseb

    TKR And Now My LTKR Recovery Begins

    Yesterday was a bad day..I think I cried all day☹️But today I realized,It made me feel better just to get it out....I have a question for everybody,How long does it take to get appetite back?Today is 9th day of my recovery...And alls I can tolerate is toast,crackers and Cream of wheat....Thank...
  11. Deniseb

    Bilateral TKR Lounge Doctor?

    @luvcats Can you please tell me exactly which Lounge Doctor to get?I had LTKR ..And just want to make sure I order correct one...Thank you Just click on the link provided and if you purchase one through this link, BoneSmart will receive a donation. If you buy it through this link, Bonesmart...
  12. Deniseb

    TKR And Now My LTKR Recovery Begins

    Jockette, thank you so much!!! jwelz1, loveablenut, roygardiner, sistersinhim , You guys have all helped me immensely! Yesterday was just a bad day for me..Today is much better,after reading all of your messages THANK YOU
  13. Deniseb

    TKR And Now My LTKR Recovery Begins

    @Jewlz1 is this the correct lounge doctor?Theres so many different ones
  14. Deniseb

    TKR And Now My LTKR Recovery Begins

    @Nelly PT basically lectured me how horribly wrong I’ve been elevating my leg,And that it could stay messed up now!!!Im just feeling super sorry for myself at the moment...I’m going to order the Lounge Doctor, but it takes few days to get it...
  15. Deniseb

    TKR And Now My LTKR Recovery Begins

    @Celle You were 100% right !Today at PT said the pillow wedge is horrible!!And I’ve been using it these past 5 nights!!Now I’m not sure how to elevate my leg when icing???Can I just roll a towel under my ankle?is this the correct Lounge Doctor?Im so overwhelmed from everything today
Back
Top Bottom