Try not to be too miserable - I'm at 8 weeks and my ROM is 80, as it was 72 two weeks ago and is therefore improving I'm taking it as positive and I've decided not to let it get me down.
So I'm 5 weeks in and everything seems to be going backwards. Last week (4.5 weeks post op) the physio measured my ROM at 75 which was an improvement over the previous week and she was happy. This week everything has gone pete tong and I'm back to the mid 60's (week 2 measurement) and my...
I had a spinal two weeks ago. No problems at all and I even had a conversation with the surgeon about what he was doing during the op. Hearing all the staples going in at the end was a bit freaky though. No problems afterwards either, although I did get the shakes in the recovery room a nice...
The physio has just been and I've been promoted from a frame to sticks with the promise of stair work this afternoon - something to look forward to :smile2:
I have ROM of 75 which she didn't seem overly impressed with but I'm sticking with the Bonesmart mantra so I just smiled politely when she...
After being cancelled two weeks ago I had a new right knee yesterday (12th August) :loveshwr:
We weren't too sure if it was going to be a partial or total but apparently the inside of my knee was wrecked so he went with the TKR - as I had a spinal I was able to ask him halfway through the op...
I was scheduled in July but it was cancelled so I'm now an August Hot Shot :cool:. I have a right PKR (or maybe TKR depending on how it looks) scheduled for 12th August - fingers crossed it goes ahead this time.
I was scheduled for a right TKR yesterday (29th) but received a call from the hospital Friday afternoon saying I'd been cancelled due to a member of the surgical team calling in sick. So now I'm feeling as flat as a pancake and struggling to think positively about a new date (I hope to find out...
Glad to hear everything went well. Reading your positive post cheered me up no end as I'm scheduled for Saturday morning and getting myself in a bit of a tiswas about it :skep:
I considered Woodlands but decided on Cliftonville in the end as the journey is slightly easier :smile2:
Hi, another newbie here. I was supposed to be having a partial right knee in September/October but now it transpires that I'm in for a partial (with a very low threshold for a total) on 29 July!
I haven't stopped shaking since I got the letter about an hour ago, so I'm off for a cup of tea and...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.