Recent content by Damper

  1. D

    THR Nerve pain in foot after hip replacement

    The doctor done tests using her hands making me push my foot inward and also made me do movements with my big toe and she said there was a lot of weakness in these areas, my cat scan and x rays came back fine and I can’t get an mri because I have a pacemaker she was just saying my ailments point...
  2. D

    THR Nerve pain in foot after hip replacement

    Hi my visit with the neurologist went well,she was very good at listening to my aches and pains and she did a very thorough examination.she thinks it’s my L 5 but the problem starts in my thigh and not in my spine. I have to go for an emg test in two weeks and hopefully we will finally get to...
  3. D

    THR Nerve pain in foot after hip replacement

    Good morning well I have to admit that the nerve pain has eased up a little,I don’t know if this is time taking it’s course or the fact that the doctor has changed my pain medication to morphine. I am going to see a neurologist on Monday but as you know this is only a consultation so hopefully...
  4. D

    THR Nerve pain in foot after hip replacement

    Getting better day by day
  5. D

    THR Nerve pain in foot after hip replacement

    Someone just told my wife they had same problem and he used the massage setting on shower on the incision and it really helped,day 3 on increased gabapentin and I have had 2 full uninterrupted sleep nights, pain is subsiding in foot but still very nervy ,as to your other question could not stand...
  6. D

    THR Nerve pain in foot after hip replacement

    So here we are six weeks after surgery still suffering a lot of pain in my foot and now moving up my leg.had cat scan last week and seen pain management yesterday. Nothing showing no pinched nerves so back to square one. He did look at my surgical scar area and he says it is still very swollen...
  7. D

    THR Nerve pain in foot after hip replacement

    Sorry if I confused you, I had been on 1500 mg of gabapentin for the last year and now he is slowly taking me off them and putting me on lyrica.going for ct scan tomorrow to see if they can see anything hopefully something will show up and we can get to bottom of this
  8. D

    THR Nerve pain in foot after hip replacement

    I have been put on 75 mugs twice a day so far not much help
  9. D

    THR Nerve pain in foot after hip replacement

    Thanks I’m really at an all time low I was pleading with doctor for help, hopefully by the grace of god it Will be rectified soon
  10. D

    THR Nerve pain in foot after hip replacement

    Just back from seeing my OS sent me for hip and spine xrays also going to have cat scan, he thinks it is some sort of nerve damage also might have to go to pain management for shots. This has turned into nightmare still constant pain and very little sleep, one hour last night, thanks for your...
  11. D

    THR Nerve pain in foot after hip replacement

    Thank you had not heard of this test,appreciated
  12. D

    THR Nerve pain in foot after hip replacement

    Good morning 2:38 am having a rough few days. I went to emergency room today due to the constant pain and burning in foot.got checked for bad circulation blood clot and nerve damage plus blood work and X-ray on foot.everything came back negative so they told me no gout even though I’ve symptoms...
Back
Top Bottom