Recent content by cornishhedge

  1. cornishhedge

    Tibs isn't here anymore

    Bless her, too young to leave her family. My heart goes out to them. It's very shocking to read this as she seemed to be doing well. Angie
  2. cornishhedge

    Have not had my hip replacement on 17th dec.!!!!!

    @jacey Thank you for your kind thoughts. I have been taking it easy, had a few funny turns so have had to lie low for a bit. Tummy slightly easier today. Not good but slight improvement. It's trying to walk that hurts because it uses tummy muscles. The tri walker helps but still have to...
  3. cornishhedge

    Have not had my hip replacement on 17th dec.!!!!!

    @Butterfly @Hoppy Nanny Thanks you two. Well my mum is out of hospital but I have to say she is no better. She won't get the doctor out because she says he is useless !!! Problem is because of my operation I can't get up her steps to see her. It's so annoying. I don't know why my mother...
  4. cornishhedge

    Have not had my hip replacement on 17th dec.!!!!!

    @Jacey Yes your right, thanks for your care and concern. I will behave myself !!!!! Not able to be naughty lol Angie
  5. cornishhedge

    Have not had my hip replacement on 17th dec.!!!!!

    @Josephine thank you, I will remember to say that if I need to call a doctor again. Hopefully not. @Butterfly I'm not sure about a private nurse here milli, never heard of it. I don't think we have that sort of thing over here. My mum is a little better, she is back home. She has four carers a...
  6. cornishhedge

    Have not had my hip replacement on 17th dec.!!!!!

    Thank you everyone for your kind wishes. @Butterfly nope not told a thing about how long before I can get my hip done. Do you know I referred myself to the district nurse, when she came she knew nothing of me. Thank goodness I did call them as I had nine staples in. I didn't know that ...
  7. cornishhedge

    Have not had my hip replacement on 17th dec.!!!!!

    @Josephine , My husband has made a telephone complaint to the GP surgery. Yes they know I'm home from hospital. I called to ask for a visit last week because I was not feeling well. He refused and said get hubby to bring you in. I soooo wish I had refused. However I went in, he was waiting in...
  8. cornishhedge

    Still troubled by general vs. spinal anesthesia issue

    @FraidyCat , No your not over thinking it because I'm exactly the same lol. I've been literally petrified about my hip replacement . So when this darn gall bladder came up it took me off my feet. I must tell you something, when they came to get me to take me to theatre , I was looking at the...
  9. cornishhedge

    Have not had my hip replacement on 17th dec.!!!!!

    Forgot to add to the mix. My tummy hurts so much but to be able to get around I've got a tri walker which is ok but I have to take some weight on my belly. I needed to haven the operations the other way round!!!! Joy!!!!! Angie
  10. cornishhedge

    Still troubled by general vs. spinal anesthesia issue

    @FraidyCat , Hi. Well I must tell you this. I have driven myself crazy over two years with the same worry. My hip replacement was finally set for17 th dec. On the 7 th dec I had to have emergency surgery to remove my gall bladder which had perforated. Hence I had no choice but to have a GA...
  11. cornishhedge

    Have not had my hip replacement on 17th dec.!!!!!

    @dogwheels, thank you. @Josephine I'm sorry I have put this post in the wrong place. Have not a clue how to put it right sorry. Can you help? Angie
  12. cornishhedge

    Have not had my hip replacement on 17th dec.!!!!!

    Hi@ Butterfly,@glynis, Well I have a story to tell you. I was feeling ill for sometime. Called doc, he said , oh we won't come out, we don't want to see you. You might give us your virus (diagnosed tummy bug over phone), call again if you're no better. That was Monday ummmm 1st Dec I think...
  13. cornishhedge

    Have my date !!!!

    Butterfly Hoppy Nanny, Thank you both for your replies. Nice to know I'm not the only silly old twit lol. Yes I know everyone worries course they do. I'm just being selfish really. You both have two poorly hips. At least my other one is ok. ( can still put my toes to my mouth with that leg.)...
  14. cornishhedge

    Have my date !!!!

    @Jacey lol, I take Valium on a daily basis lol. Have to take them for a tremor in my head. ( no need for noddy dogs in back of car with me around) I have asked her for something. I've told her what I'm like. She was very kind and said , don't worry I will make you good and drunk on the day. (...
Back
Top Bottom