Recent content by Complaintdesk

  1. Complaintdesk

    2015 September Sapphires - Are You Having Knee Surgery In September?

    My TKR has once again been rescheduled. Due to a necessary antibiotic regimen for a small abscess on my upper palette, my August 5th surgery date is cancelled and September 8th is my new surg date. The infection cleared up in 2 days, and I am fit as a fiddle. I am not at all put out by this...
  2. Complaintdesk

    2015 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?

    My surgery has been rescheduled to Wednesday August 5th. My surgeon from VGH (Vancouver General Hosp.) & his office were on vacation and just returned yesterday. Apparently upon return they had so many emergency cases to take care of first, surgery date shuffling was in order. Take me off...
  3. Complaintdesk

    Anxious About Total Knee Replacement in 5 Days

    I know everything will be ticketyboo Pansy. I'm a little nervous too, but these surgeons have done this procedure so many times, I'd bet dollars to donuts they could do it blindfolded. When I replayed all the conversations in my memory I've had with others over the last year who have had...
  4. Complaintdesk

    2015 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?

    Left knee replacement scheduled for Friday July 24th, @ VGH. I am really looking forward to playing golf, water-skiing and being able to walk on sand again.
Back
Top Bottom