Recent content by C'mon

  1. C'mon

    TKR Slow But Sure Recovery

    I've actually been thinking of that!! How bout " Slow but Sure Recovery "
  2. C'mon

    TKR Slow But Sure Recovery

    Thank you so much Layla!! I would like to invite you back to the future!! It's actually 3 months lol lol. Thank you for the article, I do believe the ITBand is somewhat angry, I remember these Zingers with hip replacement. You also have a wonderful Holiday Season!!!
  3. C'mon

    TKR Slow But Sure Recovery

    13wk update: Still have some swelling and the feelings the last few weeks have been anywhere from clicking,clunking, and a downward pushing on the top of the knee cap, also it feels like something is coming unstuck like a little pinchey ( yea I known weird ) but none of those are painful, a...
  4. C'mon

    TKR 3 months in and still swollen, with disappointing bend

    Don’t beat yourself up over this recovery journey bodie it’s a process for sure. I rolled onto my left side slightly around 4 or 5 days in with my right leg over the top of the left and onto a small pillow keeping my left leg as straight as I could and my right leg bent with my knee on the...
  5. C'mon

    TKR Slow But Sure Recovery

    Well when I told my original Gal how I felt about what he did she did say that it's good massaging it but that it sounds like it may have been to aggressive ( ha ya think ) I do try and massage the numbness away, but like everything else it's just a slow everyday recovery!!
  6. C'mon

    TKR Slow But Sure Recovery

    9wk update, outpatient PT ended and things continue to improve everyday. Last week that tight feeling has started relaxing itself and things are clicking and feeling somewhat looser, swelling is still there but that is improving on the same little by little pace as everything else. I'm taking...
  7. C'mon

    TKR Slow But Sure Recovery

    @Layla Thanks Layla!!
  8. C'mon

    TKR Slow But Sure Recovery

    6wk post-op visit with Dr. today. PT report from Monday has me at 114* flexion 2 extension. Rode the bike with complete revolution's after some rocking back and forth for 8min. Taking the steps somewhat normally just slow and steady and a lot less painful than last week. It's amazing how...
  9. C'mon

    TKR Slow But Sure Recovery

    Thanks for the support guys!! Pt yesterday started with some moist heat then stretching on the stretcher seat, crank it up till it gets uncomfortable not anything excruciating, 4 sets, marker moved a little each time. Stretching the extension exercise, pushdown hold 4sets. Leg lifts 5 sets...
  10. C'mon

    TKR Slow But Sure Recovery

    Had my PT evaluation last night almost 4wks post-op, so apparently we misunderstood the discharge instructions which came with a PT script for 4 to 6 weeks which we both thought they said start in 4 to 6 weeks. Got a good report with what I've been doing at home from the PT paperwork...
  11. C'mon

    TKR Left Knee TKR Recovery

    WTG JD!! Stay Safe I hope she passes quickly!!
  12. C'mon

    TKR Slow But Sure Recovery

    @sistersinhim Thanks!! Next icing session my heel will be above my forehead!! Any higher I will need to go to bed or get Traction Bars, I'm looking on Amazon now for Traction bars lol J/K!! I appreciate the advice!! @selketine That's a great recliner!! I will def look into one with my next...
  13. C'mon

    TKR Slow But Sure Recovery

    More like heels up lol I have the ice bags in a pillow case.
  14. C'mon

    TKR Slow But Sure Recovery

    They sure are!! My swelling is only reducing a little every morning when I wake up. I’m not noticing it getting worse thru out the day just not reducing much after rest, ice, elevate.
  15. C'mon

    TKR Slow But Sure Recovery

    I’m at 1400 now will stay under 2500!!
Back
Top Bottom