Recent content by clarabo

  1. clarabo

    THR other pain 8 months on

    Josephine ......dont have any sessions at all for physio.....only had excersises to do at home on my own but no other follow up therapy. Poppet .....am afraid I just have to get on with my work as it is.....its not ideal but its the nature of my job....I went back into normal routine around 12...
  2. clarabo

    THR other pain 8 months on

    Josephine .......sorry about all the muddle and thanks for reply. Level of pain when standing up 7 or 8 sometimes. Other times 3 or 4. Level of physical therapy currently zero. Ashamedly admit neglecting my daily pt excersises. Other than the other activity listed in post which is every week...
  3. clarabo

    THR other pain 8 months on

    Hi Josephine, forgot how to tag you sorry Pain level at moment is 1 but could change when I go to extend my leg. Usually ok lying in bed and as soon as thigh muscle being stretched it hurts According to chart it ranges from D R2F to G R2F when its radiating. Can also affect E R5B to F R5B when...
  4. clarabo

    THR other pain 8 months on

    Hi folks thanks for your response. I work in my job 3 days a week and am sometimes bending a lot. Also do a cleaning job on a Saturday which means I'm bending a lot as well. I think I might be moving my body all the wrong ways. I don't honestly know I'm just grasping at straws to try figure...
  5. clarabo

    THR other pain 8 months on

    Hi folks long time no post. No news is good news, is that right? I had been doing really great after hip op in March, couldn't have been any better Had no pain for first time in years . However, it's taken a turn for the not so great. Around a week ago I was coming down my stairs in house and...
  6. clarabo

    THR Just want to feel normal

    bottomshollow......I sooooo tried to put your avatar on but it just wasnt happenin...lolx....am so so bad with tech stuff....my friends for years Always just called me bo!.... not clarabo but that's where we got it from ......she is far more beautiful than me xx... ps everyone ..... my hip is...
  7. clarabo

    THR Just want to feel normal

    bottomshollow...had a wee laugh at your post its funny..that's it im doin it lol. X let u know how i get on if iv not gone into cardiac arrest he he :heehee:...xx
  8. clarabo

    THR Just want to feel normal

    Hiya all....hows tricks.....just looking for advice or oppinions....am off to alton towers with the family on thursday. Do you think it be safe for me to go on the rollercoaster or would I be mad. Lol......my boy is dying for me to have the ***** to do it . Lol
  9. clarabo

    THR Just want to feel normal

    @You know what I never even asked what I was allowed to do.....oops....if it hurts I just wont do it again lol.
  10. clarabo

    THR Just want to feel normal

    Thats really strange... I bought some the other day for using as a hair conditioner ....will give it a bash iv nothing to lose ..thank you Poppet ....TeeEm. Didnt take a photo although wish I had done.... I think maybe the screws have something to do with lengthening the leg. I could be wrong .
  11. clarabo

    THR Just want to feel normal

    Well the day finally arrived yesterday for my consultation....first I had spoken to anyone about my progress since my op on march 13th...had xray taken....looked mad...:shocked: .big giant screws poking right out top and into my socket...:yikes: ..consultant pleased with it ....says that's both...
  12. clarabo

    THR 43, and post op blues

    susie1411. Hi there fellow scot just read your post. Seems you are doing really well for your stage of recovery . I can really relate to everything you have been concerned about as I think you will find most people on here can...you think you are on your own until you come to bonesmart. I dont...
  13. clarabo

    THR Just new

    Mollyb....zauberflöte...I echo that about the incision....its a strange thing....sometimes mine is white , then its pink, then its risen and purple....I think I have whats called a keloid scar as its really puffy...am no medical expert bu thats my not so educated guess. I wouldnt worry about it...
  14. clarabo

    THR Just new

    Audball.think its about 25 miles or so....neverr been in coatbridge but go up to city now and then for shopping and stuff. My nephew studies at glasgow uni aswell . Yorkhill was closest to us for paediatric care and hip surgery specialist.....I think my mam told me that I was the first op of my...
  15. clarabo

    THR On the the other side at last!

    cabbageandbacon.....that's my son.... his dads a huge celtic fan......old firm games in my house were a nightmare...loads of shoutin n swearin.....was dragged along to parkhead a few times aswell cos he had season tickets....needless t say I was a right pain in the a*** asking what offside was...
Back
Top Bottom