Recent content by chasanne

  1. C

    THR In recovery

    Thank you everyone!!! :) Iv just been laying around, thank goodness for Netflix (lol) Watched the whole 7 seasons of shameless so far haha... No hip pain really....just my knee.... Working on turning my knee and foot straight.....it feels like its taking forever.... Looking forward to my...
  2. C

    THR In recovery

    I will have to wait till March 28th to ask my OS any questions. Ill be getting new xrays then too. Till then Ill just take it easy. I do have at home therapy that comes to see me, but not much she can do with me atm...so I rest and do the same 4 exercises over and over :) Sent from my LG-H831...
  3. C

    THR In recovery

    He said nothing.... I knew going in that there was extra work from the old hardwear....but was told Id be 50/50 weight baring... Then woke up to 100/0 featherweight. Was in the hospital 6 days...then sent home still featherweight. Then at my 2 week appointment I asked why, then seen my xray...
  4. C

    THR In recovery

    Thank you :) Iv attached a copy of my xray....just crazy when i look at it.... The cut is looking good, this is how it looks after the staples came out....its big...gotta get used to it. I find most of my pain now is in my knee and ankle. Learning to turn the knee straight and foot...
  5. C

    THR In recovery

    Thank you everyone!! My staples came out with no issues, I was a big baby over nothing. (Lol) At my 2 week appointment I found out that I am still a featherweight status. (Wheelchair for longdistance and walker for short distance, no pressure on the opperated leg) Because the doctor had to...
  6. C

    THR In recovery

    Had surgery Feb 12 on my right hip. Was in the hospital for 6 days. Have 52 staples. Hip pain is good. However have knee and foot pain :( Tomorrow is the two week mark, ill be seeing the doctor - staples should come out. Nervous about it... Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
  7. C

    Sequin98's Pre-op Journey

    I have 52 staples, tomorrow I see the doctor. Its been 2 weeks, so he will want to remove them....and Im scared/wont lie :( Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
  8. C

    Hippies scars - post your badges of honor here: NO CHIT-CHAT HERE PLEASE

    Surgery was done Feb 12. 52 staples :)
  9. C

    THR in 8 days, nervous...

    Thank you so much, so far everyone has been so nice :) thanks again! Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
  10. C

    THR in 8 days, nervous...

    Thank you everyone! Hearing all your stories and expériences has been helpful. 8 days to go.... Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
  11. C

    THR in 8 days, nervous...

    Oh geesh, good luck tomorrow!! <3 Im trying to take things day by day, but with my axiety and currently not working I have too much time on my hands and Googling things isnt helping lol :) However I did find this site :) Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
  12. C

    2018 February Valentines - Are you having hip surgery in February?

    Thank you very much for the warm welcome and info :) Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
  13. C

    THR in 8 days, nervous...

    Oh I feel you! Im trying not to worry, but I have axiety too (which dont help lol) :) Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
  14. C

    THR in 8 days, nervous...

    Hello, my surgery is on Feb 12 :) Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
  15. C

    Sequin98's Pre-op Journey

    Thank you for this. I never thought to ask about music or anything. That might help. I never got to speak with any doctors for my pre admit. I only spoke with nurses and OT. I dont get to speak/see the doctor till my day of. Whenever I asked a question my one nurse said " dont be nervous, just...
Back
Top Bottom