I will be at 7 years on my first knee June 27, 2012 and I have to say, my tight band feeling has never gone away. No pain but it is annoying to feel like I have a brace on both knees (second knee done 10/1/12) or duck tape wrapped around it. My bend is fine the tightness just never went away...
My Tight band feeling Has not gone away after six years. The feeling is like a duct tape or someone squeezing their hands around my Knees. It never goes away it does not hurt it’s just annoying. I sometimes wonder if it was caused by having 4 Mua between both knees. One of the June 2012 he...
I'm wondering if any of you have a Dupuy knee replacement. That's what I have and I still have that tight band feeling almost 6 years now. It never goes away. I just saw a recall for their knee parts made between 2008-2013 (I had mine 2012). Have been to several doctors that my surgeon sent me...
Hi Bonnie, sorry to hear about all the problems you have had with your knee. What type of doctors are you going to? The reason I asked is that I'm still having that tight band feeling in both knees which were done in 2012 (three months apart). Went for my four year check up a month ago and my...
Wow, I read patient 99's post. I could have written every word, down to when she said " I think about it every minute of every day" and it isn't stiff knee it is a tight band feeling. I'm anxious to try some of the taping if I can find someone to do it. I have no pain it's just a "pain in the...
The doctor I had was highly recommended by a friend of mine who was referred to him by Dr. DeBakey years ago. This doctor has done 400+ a year and was written up as one of the best in the business. Just last week I went in for my four year check up for the first knee and the second one will be 4...
I hope your tightness goes away. Mine has not. First knee done 6/27/2012 with MUA about 7 weeks after that, then second RTKR done 10/1/2012 with MUA on that one at 12 weeks and at that time they also "cracked as I call it" the first knee, then at three months on last TKR they did another MUA...
Almost 4 years (June 27th) for first knee replacement and 4 years October 1, 2016 for second replacement. I'm still having that tight band (rubber band) feeling around both legs that never goes away. It doesn't hurt, it's just annoying.
Last year I fell twice, once flat on both knees on...
So, I'm two years on both legs now (6/12 & 10/12). For the last two years I continue to have the tight band feeling around my both knees. I had done 3 months PT with first knee, two week break then had RTKR done and another three months. I remember at the end of December (6 month of PT) telling...
Hi Momteacher. My LTKR was 2 years old June 27 and the RTKR will be 2 years old Oct. 1. I don't have pain of any sort but I have this tight band feeling 24/7 that I can't get out of my head. It feels like either someone has their hands around me strangling my legs or I have duct tape wrapped...
Carol,
I'm glad to find someone who knows what I'm talking about. Usually when I say tightness, people think i'm talking about bending my knee and range of motion. I think my range of motion is good, probably about 120°. I have started piling my pillow shams on the floor and kneeling on them...
Yes it is both knees and the same feeling in both. After the first replacement I had 3 months PT followed by 2 weeks off then I had the second knee replaced followed by another 3 months PT in that time I had 5 MUA first one after 7 weeks, then when I had second knee replaced he did MUA while I...
Update on knees. LTKR done June 27, 2012 and RTKR done Oct. 1, 2012. There is not much change in the tight band feeling and I feel like it may never go away. What I can do, I can ride by bike with no problem. I do not have trouble with stairs or getting up and down from chair after being...
Hi Bonnie, do you still have a tight band feeling around your knee? I'm posting something about my knees if I can find my old thread. I have a German made Briria(sp) bike and love it. No throwing my leg over the bar any more.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.