Recent content by catt

  1. C

    THR Frustrated

    How do you know when to go from two crutches to one. Crutches to canes and canes to no support?
  2. C

    THR Frustrated

    Oh AJinNH I am allergic to dressings so they gave me hypoallergenic ones- even allergic to the tape they use to hold on cotton wool!
  3. C

    THR Zbest85 in recovery!

    I am amazed how different everyone’s progress is. I was doing fine till I sneezed and put my back out and got a bug . Three days on and off high temperature . Do folks making such fantastic progress take pain relief?
  4. C

    THR Getting things done

    Bless you anny and mojo. I am resting as much and possible and pushing when I can. Now mostly on one crutch but when I rang the support team for advice they said wait to ask the specialist- useless really!
  5. C

    THR Getting things done

    I am getting on fine and seeing specialist on Thursday. Most of my current discomfort is centred on my pelvis and lower back. Sneezing and pulling muscles is not helping. Any ideas how to relieve it? X
  6. C

    THR Getting things done

    Well done mojo!
  7. C

    THR Getting things done

    Josephine I take my hat off to you. I am struggling with just one!
  8. C

    Welcome to the March Musketeers' 2018 Hip Recovery Club

    MKSB we were just given a sheet of exercises to get on with. I would have benefitted from keeping on track and being egged on by PT
  9. C

    THR Getting things done

    Two at once?
  10. C

    THR Getting things done

    THR was 6th March but poorly first week in hospital and then at home. Much better the last few days despite irregular sleep patterns ! Still not adversed to the occasional afternoon nod! X
  11. C

    THR Getting things done

    Resting my feet against a small pillow really helps. I have a swollen knee and ankle and it dissipates in the night
  12. C

    THR Getting things done

    Sorry didn’t realise x
  13. C

    THR Weight gain?

    Oh a bath what a fabulous thought. I have been strip washing for six weeks as I hate showers
  14. C

    THR Getting things done

    I have a bad back and just can’t lay flat sadly x
  15. C

    THR Getting things done

    Yes I have a pillow under feet at night has made a real difference x
Back
Top Bottom