Recent content by Casey13

  1. C

    THR Morgan Le Fay's Recovery

    Hi there from across the ditch. I had my THR the day after you and it sounds like we have recovered well. I also walk unassisted and I am free from restrictions. So happy to be at nearly 6 weeks and almost feeling normal. I had to be ready for my husband at 3 weeks as he has a robotic prostate...
  2. C

    THR Broncobusted's Recovery

    Hi @Broncobusted I am still taking Tramadol SR at 9am in the morning and 9pm in the evening. This takes me through the night with very little pain. I am also taking Celebrex twice a day. Panadol does nothing for me so I don't take it. I think the slow release would be the best way to have a...
  3. C

    THR Broncobusted's Recovery

    @Broncobusted I had my surgery on the same day as you, came home after 2 nights in the hospital and have found things easier than my first hip 10 years ago. I am on SR Tramadol, Celebrex and Panadol. For the most part I am comfortable. I have problems first thing in the morning and just before...
  4. C

    THR Pain in LOWER Leg

    With my last hip replacement 10 years ago I had pain running down my leg to the knee and ankle, nerve pain and horrible at night time. With the hip that is due to be replaced in November I have the same pain but just not as often. My pain is mainly in my groin and buttock.
  5. C

    THR 2nd hip November

    I haven't found anything under search, my op is on the 12th November. Hopefully it means a shorter recovery time.
  6. C

    THR 2nd hip November

    Hi, I had my last hip done 10 years ago and now its time for the left. I had traditional surgery in 2014 and now with the same surgeon I will be having a computer assisted minimally invasive replacement. Can anyone tell me the differences if they have had both done as to recovery and...
  7. C

    Hip Infection Infection, dislocation, revisions, & life beyond

    Hi Sally I have read your story from the beginning and think you are truely amazing, There are givers and takers in this world and I would 100 per cent want to be a giver as I find true joy in making someones day. I too have a sibling that only rings when he wants something and we have helped...
  8. C

    THR Five weeks and counting.

    Hi, I have been visiting often after my surgery to follow peoples successes and trials and realise that a lot of people are helped by our experiences. I have been reluctant to post as I don't want to jinx my recovery but have wanted to say things can go very well. I had a posterior approach and...
Back
Top Bottom