Recent content by brucerit

  1. brucerit

    THR Hip Surgery Right.

    I am having Hip Surgery on my right hip on February 10, 2020.
  2. brucerit

    Left TKR Surgery.

    Thank you @InkedMarie & luvcats, looking forward to it!
  3. brucerit

    Left TKR Surgery.

    Thank you jockette!
  4. brucerit

    Left TKR Surgery.

    @Carole4815, thank you. I know that you are right behind me with your surgery date, you will be fine, and sail right through. On August the 13th, you will wake up and smile and say "that wasn't so bad"!
  5. brucerit

    Left TKR Surgery.

    @rosieNZ, thank you for your positive words that give me great hope!
  6. brucerit

    Left TKR Surgery.

    I will be walking the "Green Mile", Monday Morning on 08/05/19, @8:00 a.m.. Please wish me luck!
  7. brucerit

    Right TKR soon; great hopes!

    @Carole4815, I bet that you and I will have smooth sailing on both of our TKR's. About the time you are readying for your other TKR, I will be going in for my THR, and we'll have smooth sailing again. I'll bet ya!
  8. brucerit

    Right TKR soon; great hopes!

    Carole4815, bonesmart people are the kindest, most helpful & knowledgeable about worn out joints. You and I are both over 70, and if we take the advice of bonesmart people that have been there, we don't have to be over 70 anymore. I have a TKR on my left knee on August 5th a.m. and a couple of...
  9. brucerit

    Cryo Cuff Icer

    floridoris, now you've scared me. Sorry to hear about your problem's but I'm sticking with the spinal. I'll let you know how it went when I wake up on August 5th.
  10. brucerit

    Cryo Cuff Icer

    mainegirl1, lovetocookandsew, I am so sold on the spinal that I looking forward to it because every time I've used general, bad things happen, such as trying to get back to reality, sore throat, loss of appetite, etc..
  11. brucerit

    Cryo Cuff Icer

    Actually, @lovetocookandsew I have a very high I.Q.. It's somewhere around room temperature! @Cynof4 you can't ask for more than that with Game Changer! I am afraid of losing my appetite, so I am going to have spinal anesthesia, with a leg block. When someone talked about the sore throat from...
  12. brucerit

    Cryo Cuff Icer

    @lovetocookandsew Thank you I'm not very bright, but I'm learning. Thank you for all of the knowledge that you just gave me about the different ice machine's, it is much appreciated! @mainegirl1 Thank you hopefully the hospital will send me home with Game Ready, but I bet it is Cryo cuff.
  13. brucerit

    Cryo Cuff Icer

    @Atlas_aus Thank you for responding. This morning I talked to the OS, and they are going to send me home with an ice machine. If it don't cover my whole knee, I will add gel packs to the back of my knee. The Game Ready must be the Cadillac of ice machine's. @rosieNZ I think I may invest in Game...
  14. brucerit

    Cryo Cuff Icer

    I am having a TKR on my left knee. I am considering the Cryo Cuff Ice Machine. My question is does the knee cuff cool both the back of the knee as well as the front when it is running?
  15. brucerit

    Hospital Bed

    lovetocookandsew, I see why it is some of your favorite reading. I am printing it off. Thank you.
Back
Top Bottom