Wow I am so glad for you. My first hip was in June and my second one was December. I am still doing physical therapy for the 2nd hip but I cant wait to wear heels again. I am so happy for you!!!!!!!
I am here. I had my surgery done and I have been home a few days. This surgery is much different than my right side. I seem to have alot of pain in my left thigh and knee. Last nite I thought I was going to have to go to the hospital it would not stop. After a good hour and half of ice...
Thank you Me2. I still get tired easy from the first hip surgery. I cannot believe you went back to work after 5 days. That is great. I was so happy with my first hip. I was pain free for about 2 month. I forgot what is was like not to have pain all the time.
When I started getting some...
Thank you Poppet Yes. My surgery is scheduled for Dec. 15. I am nervous but I cannot stand the pain anymore. I just want it done. My right hip is perfect!!!!!! But is just cant get over how fast it went. I have looked around on the website for people who have had the other hip done but...
Thank you Chris. But the rotten thing is that the left hip start hurting alittle but now it is at the same point the other hip was when I got it operated on. It just went straight down hill immediately.
Hi. It is brooklyn and I am back again. A couple of months after I had the right hip my left side started to bother me. I knew when I had the right hip that the left one was not the greatest but I did not expect this. I thought I would have at least a couple of years. This hip went down...
Lovetowalk. I feel the same exact way. My knee gets sore too. I thought I would not be walking with the cane either. I feel like I am going backwards. I think I do well when I do heel to toe and walk slow but I forget to do that and start limping and such all over the place. No patience.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.