Recent content by Bismitmom1

  1. B

    TKR Beachy in recovery<

    Oh my gosh! I'm so glad you checked in! I am having the exact same problems with the achiness swelling of the back of the knee and the popping and crunching. I feel so much better knowing that you are going to the same! I am only one week ahead of you so it was quite a relief! Glad to hear the...
  2. B

    TKR Recovery here I come!

    See you on the recovery side! Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  3. B

    Spinal Block

    They should set you up with pain meds before the spinal block wears off and before you leave the hospital. They will send meds home with you for the pain. They generally have you up and moving the night of the surgery as the spinal block wears off, that way they can make sure that you can at...
  4. B

    TKR Can't straighten leg or walk eleven weeks post op

    Hi Jim! My extension was crummy for a while after a month or two since we were concentrating more on flexion. I had a crooked leg from no cartilage in the inside of my knee, but I could walk even though it was straightened. Have you talked to your surgeon about it? How difficult it must be to...
  5. B

    MUA My difficult right knee replacement surgery!<

    @eaflorida, don't stress too much over your manipulation! The therapy afterwards wasn't as painful for me after mine since my knee could actually bend! For me, it was a good thing to have done! I should add that I have since done things the Bonesmart way, and I have way less more pain and way...
  6. B

    At last!

    Good luck and see you on the recovery side! Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  7. B

    TKR Beachy in recovery<

    Hope you feel better soon! Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  8. B

    TKR Beachy in recovery<

    Driving really gave me back my freedom! I drove for an hour yesterday, the first time I've driven for longer than a few minutes. I was a little squirmy by the time I got to my destination! Thanksgiving morning I head out to two and a half hours away. I may have to take a break! Sent from my...
  9. B

    TKR (Sequential) 12 months already

    I hope you find relief soon. Thinking of you today. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  10. B

    Ineffective cortisone injection

    Hi bumknee4me! I had the exact same thing happen to me. Cortisone injection, felt GREAT for about 3-4 months. Next one, no relief at all. It wasn't that my knee deteriorated that quickly, it's just that sometimes cortisone isn't as effective on the 2nd, 3rd or 4th time around. With me, I only...
  11. B

    TKR Beachy in recovery<

    My massage therapist used Arnica oil on my thigh and calf muscles. Felt great! Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  12. B

    TKR (Sequential) 12 months already

    @gecko, yes! The dreams were so vivid and real while on the meds! I'd wake up withy arms in the air trying to do something, usually it was all about work! Lol! It stopped after getting off of them! Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  13. B

    TKR (Sequential) 12 months already

    Glad you're on the recovery side!!! Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  14. B

    TKR Bismitmom knee recovery

    P.S. all three dogs I groomed yesterday were mini schnauzers! Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  15. B

    TKR Bismitmom knee recovery

    I have had mostly miniature schnauzers, but actually had a giant once. She was one of the coolest dogs I've ever owned! They are so distinctive looking, one of my favorite grooms if they behave! Scissors! I'm a scissors junkie! Maybe let me know if you ever decide to sell them? I'm always...
Back
Top Bottom