Recent content by Billt

  1. Billt

    Calling all April replacements!

    RTKR on April 23, My recovery to this point has been better than I anticipated. I started PT 3 weeks OP with my flexion around 85 and extension around 20. PT was some what of joke had 4 sessions. What I feel helped me, was getting on a recumbent. My first time it was very difficult to do a...
  2. Billt

    TKR On the Rode Again

    I'm 8½wks post-op form a RTKR and I started riding my road bike last week. My knee feels pretty good and doesn't hurt after riding 10 or 15 miles on a flat surface. I was wondering if I should wait a little longer before I start riding some hills?
  3. Billt

    Calling all April replacements!

    RTKR on April 23, spend two days in the hospital. Taking pain medication as needed. I will probably take some pain meds this evening to help with sleep. I still use a walker and I’m able climb stairs with a crutch. I’m icing several times a day. ROM close to 90
  4. Billt

    Bilateral TKR JustJeff 4/9/14

    Today is my 5th day post op RTRK and I keep polar cube on my leg all the time. It's very soothing after doing a little excise. I freeze water bottles for ice.
  5. Billt

    TKR RTKR Journey skeduled to start April 1, 2014

    My OS told me I'll be in the hospital two days. And the surgery is considered an ambulatory procedure. Insurance calls it an out patient procedure.
  6. Billt

    2014 April Rainbows - Are you having knee surgery in April?

    Hello Jamie, I'v been scheduled for a RTKR on April 23rd Bill
Back
Top Bottom