Recent content by bibi

  1. B

    High Tibial Osteotomy It’s Done! From Revision to Tibial Tubercle Osteotomy

    Hello, Thank you for responding! I’m taking oxycodone mostly at night to sleep. The pain is till there. Other than that no other pain management.
  2. B

    High Tibial Osteotomy It’s Done! From Revision to Tibial Tubercle Osteotomy

    Almost 3 months out and still in pain. This was my third revision on this knee (July 27, 2020). My leg is completely straight and am constant pain whether I am active or inactive. Surgeon told me it was to be expected because of the amount of work that was done.. but three months? Attached are...
  3. B

    Revision TKR Nine Weeks and Still In Pain

    Hi, I’m 9 weeks out and still in a lot of pain. It doesn’t matter if I’m keeping still or moving. There was a lot of work done to my knee during my last surgery (7/27/2020). A few things happened since.. internal sutures became infected. I’m still in an immobilizing brace from my thigh to just...
  4. B

    High Tibial Osteotomy It’s Done! From Revision to Tibial Tubercle Osteotomy

    Had my revision on the 27th of July. Dr. said I had the Knee of the Year. Surgery took 3 hrs. I woke up with a drain and a brace. Make a long story short had massive scar tissue. I later found out I had a tibia tubercle osteotomy. I will be in a brace 24/7 except when bathing and pt. I will also...
  5. B

    High Tibial Osteotomy It’s Done! From Revision to Tibial Tubercle Osteotomy

    Thank You! Has anyone had a third replacement and had a good outcome? I am currently at 25 and 35. My knee is bent to the point to where I literally walk on my toes or the ball of my foot. I was told I have massive scar tissue. Surgeon is going to replace my knee and clean up the scar tissue...
  6. B

    High Tibial Osteotomy It’s Done! From Revision to Tibial Tubercle Osteotomy

    Hello, I’m back again. This time for my third total knee revision on my right knee. Surgery date 7/27/2020. Going on hope and a prayer I will be able to bend and straighten my knee and not have a permanent limp. At the moment I am walking on the ball of my right knee. Suffering from massive scar...
  7. B

    TKR I am back!! Third replacement first on this knee (l)!

    I also have Blue Cross and Blue Shield Federal. I haven’t asked for a refill I’ve only used half of my prescription so far I am rationing the rest. It was explained at my preop class that prescriptions are not refilled. As a matter of fact on the pill bottle no refills is circled in red ink.
  8. B

    TKR I am back!! Third replacement first on this knee (l)!

    Trying to be conservative with my pain meds. Refills in US is a no go... hydrocodone/acetaminophen 5-325 as needed. Was given 70 tabs. I take 2 at night (pain is the highest) 2 during the day. Icing and elevating throughout 9 days post surgery. Going to cut down to 1 at night and pray I can...
  9. B

    TKR I am back!! Third replacement first on this knee (l)!

    I have an old thread will I be able to integrate them together? @Celle
  10. B

    TKR I am back!! Third replacement first on this knee (l)!

    Lol! I may have miscommunicated on my post. This is my 3rd replacement. It’s my first on this knee (l). I had a tkr, mua and a revision on my (r) knee. I will have another revision on my (r) knee within the next few months. New Doctor, New Hospital, New Quality of Life!
  11. B

    TKR I am back!! Third replacement first on this knee (l)!

    I am back! Had my Ltkr on Monday. Pt this morning. Doing well! Pain is at the bare minimum I stay on top of it! No need unless you want to I know the list and the great advice you give to bonesmarties who have crossed over. Not my first rodeo!!
  12. B

    Moving on!

    Had my left TKR on 4/8/19. Surgery went pretty well! Going to the other side. Good luck everyone will be praying for you!
  13. B

    2019 April Rainbows - Are you having knee surgery in April?

    Hello! I am scheduled for April 8th ltkr.
  14. B

    I am not exactly a newbie but I am back!

    Tired of feeling like an invalid. But this shall pass!
Back
Top Bottom