Recent content by Berber7227

  1. Berber7227

    Bilateral THR Thing 1 and Thing2'

    I started on 300 mg once a day. Then was 2 weeks on 100mg once a day. Never got rid of the foggy head. I was either sleeping or working. Did not dare to drive far.....
  2. Berber7227

    Bilateral THR Thing 1 and Thing2'

    Put me on neurontin. I was so dizzy, I had to crawl up the stairs to bed. Lowered dose, legs were better, but felt like I was living in a cloud. Detoxed from all drugs this weekend. Now have an ulcer from Advil and Tylenol. Is there any one else with soft tissue or nerve damage. Need ideas to...
  3. Berber7227

    Bilateral THR Thing 1 and Thing2'

    No holiday spirit this year. Back to the grind of working 60 hours a week. The fun part of working for a mail order company. Legs still painful, steroid cloud is lifting. I am at the point, where I just have to realize, this as good as it gets, and live with the pain.
  4. Berber7227

    Bilateral THR Thing 1 and Thing2'

    Finally feeling a bit better... hate steroids.....
  5. Berber7227

    Bilateral THR Thing 1 and Thing2'

    Just put me on steroids. God I hate them. Anything to get better.
  6. Berber7227

    Bilateral THR Thing 1 and Thing2'

    Been off work since Wed. Go back Sun. Need to eat.
  7. Berber7227

    Bilateral THR Thing 1 and Thing2'

    Both legs. There is no treatment plan. Just take it one day at a time.....
  8. Berber7227

    Bilateral THR Thing 1 and Thing2'

    They think it is CRPS. Yea me....
  9. Berber7227

    Bilateral THR Thing 1 and Thing2'

    Had all those tests. So far nothing is wrong with me.
  10. Berber7227

    Bilateral THR Thing 1 and Thing2'

    Is there anyone out there still in pain at 11 months out. Am I doing something wrong?
  11. Berber7227

    Bilateral THR Thing 1 and Thing2'

    MRI results, nothing wrong! I am just the lucky one in a million. Just have to live with the pain. Back to work Monday.
  12. Berber7227

    Bilateral THR Grateful Double Hippy

    I can only dream of walking with no pain! Have come to realize, I traded one pain for another. No happy ending here!
  13. Berber7227

    Bilateral THR Thing 1 and Thing2'

    27 medical appointments in Feb!!
  14. Berber7227

    Bilateral THR Thing 1 and Thing2'

    Last week set record, 8 different medical appointments in 5 days!!
  15. Berber7227

    Bilateral THR Thing 1 and Thing2'

    Had another major set back! MRI today! Maybe some answer!
Back
Top Bottom