Recent content by Bentley's Slave

  1. Bentley's Slave

    2019 September Sapphires - Are you having hip surgery in September?

    Hi there - had my hip op on 2 September - all seems to be going well at the moment. Hope all September hip ops are doing well. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Bentley's Slave

    TKR Cutter's Mom Lapsing into old habits

    Hi @Cutter's Mom - Cutter looks adorable and is still soooo fluffy. Bentley has lost a lot of his fluffy puppy coat. Wearing heels to go out to dinner - wow - that is progress and so early. Well done you. You are doing really well and much better than me. I am now able to drive and feeling...
  3. Bentley's Slave

    TKR My Journey as of 12/16/13 - Over 1 Year and Still Trying

    @DogLoverx3 Hi there - your doggies looks absolutely adorable. Have not posted for a while - first of all I was feeling that my progress was poor and I could not face putting up my failings. However, I seem to have finally turned a corner and am feeling much better. BUT ANOTHER REASON - and...
  4. Bentley's Slave

    TKR My Journey as of 12/16/13 - Over 1 Year and Still Trying

    Decided to call my knee frank because frankly it's getting on my nerves....... Behave frank....!
  5. Bentley's Slave

    TKR Oh Baby feel the (k)need in me - the sequel ..

    Also they offer DIY sessions at £15
  6. Bentley's Slave

    TKR Oh Baby feel the (k)need in me - the sequel ..

    Hi been reading this thread. Glad to hear you are all doing well. The tiredness after a small amount of effort is normal. I go to a hydro pool at morden called aqua physio. I have been twice and have 1 to 1 physiotherapist there. It is helpful and is about £65 per session which is half an...
  7. Bentley's Slave

    TKR My Journey as of 12/16/13 - Over 1 Year and Still Trying

    Oh I am so glad to be on this site. You are all so kind. I stopped visiting it for a couple of days this week cos I felt so disappointed in myself for lack of progress and, believe it or not, I do have a sense of humour usually. Love the name Violet for your knee @Chihuahuan so I am thinking...
  8. Bentley's Slave

    TKR My Journey as of 12/16/13 - Over 1 Year and Still Trying

    Oh well I disgraced myself again in Physio by getting tearful when she said it might take a while to get my knee bending well cos the muscles are so tight due to the bad condition of those muscles pre operation. Had two sessions of hydro this week and loved it but my knee has swollen badly...
  9. Bentley's Slave

    TKR My Journey as of 12/16/13 - Over 1 Year and Still Trying

    . Been training bentley not to get on the bed. So he just sits with his head on it.
  10. Bentley's Slave

    TKR My Journey as of 12/16/13 - Over 1 Year and Still Trying

    Just been reading all your posts which has helped. Went to hydrotherapy on Saturday and it was great but today my knee feels stiff and swollen and I've been getting strange feelings/pains in the knee. Knee feels lumpy and definitely got the tight band. Knee still feels hot even though I'm 5...
  11. Bentley's Slave

    TKR My Journey as of 12/16/13 - Over 1 Year and Still Trying

    You didn't do much @doglover3! Sounds like a huge amount to me......sorry you could not sleep AGAIN. It must be so tiring. I can't take NSAIDs. Took them for years and years and got stomach ulcers. Should only be taken for short periods. Jealous of your weather in Arizona. It is...
  12. Bentley's Slave

    TKR Cutter's Mom Lapsing into old habits

    Oh yes I have the sensation of numbness still on the right side of my knee looking down. It feels quite strange but I also get lots of other sensations too like throbbing, stabbing pains, trickly feelings etc., which I think is all the nerve endings coming back to life together with the knee...
  13. Bentley's Slave

    TKR Cutter's Mom Lapsing into old habits

    @Cutter's Mom howare you? Hope all going well. Cannot find a post from you for a while. Take care
  14. Bentley's Slave

    TKR My Journey as of 12/16/13 - Over 1 Year and Still Trying

    Oh no @doglover3 so sorry to hear of your bad day. You don't deserve that ugly knee!! I just had a friend visit and she asked why my knee is still hurting and is so swollen! Did not make me feel very good.....might not encourage her to visit again. Walked with one crutch for 30 mins today...
Back
Top Bottom