Recent content by BellaMac

  1. BellaMac

    THR Robin's Left Hip Replacement Recovery

    Thanks for all the support.
  2. BellaMac

    THR Two years of building the courage, finally on the other side!

    Congratulations on your new hip. Best wishes for a speedy recovery!
  3. BellaMac

    THR Robin's Left Hip Replacement Recovery

    @Jockette - thank you.
  4. BellaMac

    THR Robin's Left Hip Replacement Recovery

    Two month mark - hip is great. However, pain in that knee has gotten so bad, I have to use a cane to walk. The pain started gradually, not "an all of a sudden " so I cannot identify what, if anything, I did that caused an injury. Has anyone else had gradual onset of knee pain after hip...
  5. BellaMac

    THR Robin's Left Hip Replacement Recovery

    Thank you. You as well.
  6. BellaMac

    THR New THR and quite upsetting

    I'm just so sorry that you are being treated this way. I was wondering if you have the option to follow-up with a different surgeon, in a different practice. A new surgeon would get your records, even speak to the person who did your surgery then share that information with you. Most...
  7. BellaMac

    THR Sciatica flare up after PT

    Oh my goodness - I am so sorry you are going thru this. I will be 2 months tomorrow and my hip is fantastic BUT a couple days ago I must have twisted my knee on side of newest hip - I believe it was when I was going up stairs, which is the only thing that is still a bit hard for me. Walking on...
  8. BellaMac

    THR Ocean’s second hip recovery

    Congratulations on your new hip. Wishing you an uneventful recovery.
  9. BellaMac

    THR Don’t know why I worried so much

    Welcome and congratulations on your new hip!
  10. BellaMac

    THR Brooksy’s Hip Recovery

    Welcome and congratulations on your new hip. Looking forward to following your recovery.
  11. BellaMac

    THR Day Three - Going Home

    I'm so sorry that you are suffering with other medical problems at the same time you are recovering from THR. Swelling is normal but, if your gut is telling you the amount of swelling seems more than expected, get in to see your surgeon. I hope he will give you the peace of mind that all is...
  12. BellaMac

    THR BeachGal is back! #2 Done!

    Thinking of you and hope all is well.
  13. BellaMac

    THR September 28 left THR posterior

    I slept on my lazyboy couch w/recliner nearly 3 weeks post-op. I tried to sleep in my bed upstairs right after surgery but found it too uncomfortable as well. Getting up the stairs wasn't too bad, but coming downstairs in the morning was very painful. I opted to just sleep on couch, and it...
  14. BellaMac

    THR BeachGal is back! #2 Done!

    Fantastic news.
Back
Top Bottom