Recent content by Belladonna

  1. Belladonna

    THR 18 months and still in pain

    So sad about your brother. The stem cell injections worked for me. Best I’ve felt in 2 years
  2. Belladonna

    THR 18 months and still in pain

    @BeBe They removed my bursa, released my psoas muscle and injected stem cells. 2 weeks post op I went on a 16 hour road trip to Colorado. I could have never done that prior surgery. Thanks for caring. Will pray all goes well with you! You
  3. Belladonna

    THR 18 months and still in pain

    @Layla I got the all clear for latest surgery. He was so happy with the results. He may have to do the left bursa but we will give it time. When I got the the parking lot I yelled woohoo and through my cane in the air. When I got home I called my son and asked if he wanted to go to...
  4. Belladonna

    THR 18 months and still in pain

    @Lski thank you! What do you know about stem cells and how does it work?
  5. Belladonna

    THR 18 months and still in pain

    Oh Moho 333 piece of cake! I will behave
  6. Belladonna

    THR 18 months and still in pain

    Not totally but getting there
  7. Belladonna

    THR 18 months and still in pain

    @Layla I have been progressing. I have to follow the 50 percent weight bearing rule. Not a good patient sometimes
  8. Belladonna

    THR 18 months and still in pain

    @Layla sometimes I though about how God wrestled with Jacob, broke his hip to keep him humble! I am soooooo humbled!
  9. Belladonna

    THR 18 months and still in pain

    @Mojo333 I have to clarify that tomorrow. The dr said 50 percent weight bearing. The hospital PT said as tolerated? He said 2-3 week recovery. I do not like the CPM machine at all. It makes me feel bad and anxious. Not sure why. I am just going to go for short walks. The interesting...
  10. Belladonna

    THR 18 months and still in pain

    @Layla God has sent you and all of these other lovely people to surround me. He has placed you all in my life to help carry my cross. Thank you, I love you all and some day we are going to dance all night weather it be hear it in heaven!
  11. Belladonna

    THR 18 months and still in pain

    @Lski 2-3 weeks
  12. Belladonna

    THR 18 months and still in pain

    @Layla for once I do feel hopeful!!!!
  13. Belladonna

    THR 18 months and still in pain

    @Layla. Feel 50 percent better than yesterday! I could walk without a walker if I was going to be naughty and not listen to the doctor! I played the doctors message back 3 times. I actually had something real!!!! My left hip which was bothering me last week is actually feeling better. So...
  14. Belladonna

    THR 18 months and still in pain

    @Layla @Mojo333 @GrannyC not sure if I had to message all of you but did not want to miss any one. My surgery was a big success my husband said the Dr was beaming because he was so pleased. He did not have to do an incision over the old scar to see the bursa. He was able to see it with the...
  15. Belladonna

    THR 18 months and still in pain

    @Layla Trochanteric Bursectomy and Iliotibial Band Released on July 31
Back
Top Bottom