Recent content by Beckadeez

  1. Beckadeez

    TKR My Journey

    One week since surgery. This replacement has been more difficult in terms of pain, but it’s gradually getting better.
  2. Beckadeez

    TKR My Journey

    I had to fight for them, so don’t give up. I suffered the whole day of surgery with unresolved pain and inadequate pain relief
  3. Beckadeez

    TKR My Journey

    I had my knee replacement on January 7. I’m fixing to be discharged from the hospital. The day of surgery was horrible. NOTHING was helping my pain. A muscle relaxer did the trick. So, if anyone has pain that isn’t resolved by pain medication, ask for a muscle relaxer. I suffered and don’t want...
  4. Beckadeez

    2019 January Jackpots - Are you have knee surgery in January?

    Other knee is scheduled for Jan 7, 2019. I’m excited and can’t wait to get it taken care of.
  5. Beckadeez

    TKR My Journey

    @sistersinhim I’m excited!
  6. Beckadeez

    TKR My Journey

    Thank you @Jockette
  7. Beckadeez

    TKR My Journey

    I scheduled my other knee replacement for January 2019. I can’t wait to be pain free.
  8. Beckadeez

    TKR My Journey

    Thanks! Good luck with your insurance. I’ll have mine in December.
  9. Beckadeez

    TKR My Journey

    Exactly! I’m thankful every day for less pain than I had.
  10. Beckadeez

    TKR My Journey

    I woke up with my back pain too. Weird. And you’re right. It’s always something :old:
  11. Beckadeez

    TKR My Journey

    Hello all! I haven’t been on in a while but I’m still here. My surgical knee is great but still have some pain when doing a lot of walking. My other knee has gotten worse but I have to wait until I get insurance again, so I can get it looked at. Hopeful I can get it replaced soon. One week ago...
  12. Beckadeez

    TKR My Journey

    Well, now my left knee is starting to hurt worse. I’m dreading what I know is coming.
  13. Beckadeez

    TKR My Journey

    @Eeek For sure
  14. Beckadeez

    TKR My Journey

    @Eeek It does. My mom had chemo in 2009 and her hair didn’t completely grow back. I should be grateful for what I do have. I’m glad your chemo was successful, btw. You’ve been through the wringer.
  15. Beckadeez

    TKR Now five months and questioning

    Awesome! You go girl!
Back
Top Bottom