Recent content by bc74

  1. bc74

    Ceramic or Poly

    My surgeon used ceramic on poly. He said he has had complaints about ceramic on ceramic because of squeaking sound. I have had both of mine replaced no problems.
  2. bc74

    THR Hip popping

    I back again just giving a update. My left hip replacement hasn't gave any problems. Just a few weird feelings nothing painful. I'm going back October 2 to get my right hip replaced. Cant wait to be pain free. Thanks everyone for all the advice on this site it really helped me.
  3. bc74

    THR Hip popping

    The thigh. That has been my only problem for several months. I'll try to take it easier at work. Thank you for the advice.
  4. bc74

    THR Hip popping

    I get 4 breaks 30 minutes each. I sit as much as I can but it's not much between breaks.
  5. bc74

    THR Hip popping

    I'm on my feet for 12 hours. I do fine until the 4th day then it starts. Then I'm off work for 3 days.The first day off I can walk about a mile and it starts. After I rest a day I'm fine until the next week and it starts all over.
  6. bc74

    THR Hip popping

    My new hip has been doing great but I'm having problem with my leg. When i walk a long time my leg muscles get really tired. It gets hard to move my leg it like it has a huge weight on it.
  7. bc74

    THR Hip popping

    Thank you for the advice I will call him tomorrow. I'm know I'm suppose to keep my threads to one but I couldn't find my old one.
  8. bc74

    THR Hip popping

    I had my left hip replaced in March everything is going good.But I have a numb spot on my knee after surgery. Hasn't gone away. I can deal with it. Its a lot better than the hip pain. Anyway my question is I'm getting a burning pain on the numb spot. It feels like someone its touching it with...
  9. bc74

    THR Hip popping

    I have a question will my hip set off metal detectors and if so do I need some proof from my doctor.
  10. bc74

    THR Hip popping

    Well I have worked my first week after hip replacement. I work 12hr 4 days a week im on concentrate all day the hip did great. The only concern is the more tired i get its like i can fell the replacement is it just in my head or something i should worry about. It doesn't hurt at all its...
  11. bc74

    THR Hip popping

    Thanks for the advice. It turns out my belt was rubbing the scare there. Stopped wearing a belt and looser clothes healing up now. Thanks for the advice.:loveshwr:
  12. bc74

    THR Hip popping

    I have been doing good taking long walks. I had to work on my camper the other day now my scar is bleeding a little at the top is this something i need to call the doctor.:unsure:
  13. bc74

    THR Hip popping

    Finally sleeping in my bed through the night.
  14. bc74

    THR Hip popping

    Does anyone have any advice? I try to sleep on my side with a pillow between my legs. I wake up in a few hours my leg hurting just below the hip I got replaced. I try to sleep different ways same thing I end up back in the recliner.
  15. bc74

    THR Hip popping

    I think I'm going to take the 12 weeks to give me time to heal. I'm trying to to much know I can tell the next day. I'm drained can't do much.
Back
Top Bottom