Recent content by ATHIKER

  1. ATHIKER

    TKR Bip and Bop<

    Had my first shower today. Felt better after it was over but exhausting while it was happening. It seems like the swelling is more then last time but I'm not sure. Like I said it's like having a baby you kinda forget the pain after a while. In three weeks I'll feel a lot better :)
  2. ATHIKER

    TKR Bip and Bop<

    BIP is carrying the load for BOP very well. In a little pain this evening because of first PT just a few slides and straightening. Stretching mostly which kinda feels good. Weekend so I can rest it now for two days. Hope everyone is doing good
  3. ATHIKER

    TKR Bip and Bop<

    Made it home yesterday. It was easier then in the Escalade then I thought it would be. Got my meds on a schedule oxy 12-6-12-6 and Tram 3-9-3-9. It starts to hurt a little bit about 1/2 hr before but tolerable. Not near what it was in hospital. My hubby had it set up for his replacement the 30...
  4. ATHIKER

    TKR Bip and Bop<

    Thank you Celle. I go home tomorrow thank goodness I can take care of my own pain meds. Set times and take it whether in pain or not. My Dr. give plenty of pills but these nurses want you to be on pain before they'll give it to you. Oh well like I said in the morning
  5. ATHIKER

    TKR Bip and Bop<

    Anyway it ain't much 2/20 I think it was
  6. ATHIKER

    TKR Bip and Bop<

    I have no idea why with a big bandage on a knee just chopped up why they take a measurement on day two. They just make hurt like heck
  7. ATHIKER

    TKR Acceptance and Understanding<

    I think you said you like the PT you had before. Just ask for him to check with hurt feelings your recovery is much more important
  8. ATHIKER

    TKR Bip and Bop<

    Thank you
  9. ATHIKER

    TKR Bip and Bop<

    I've named my knees since we say they are babies. Bip and Bop. Bip being the right one and oldest. Bop the new born left. So could you change my thread to "Bip and Bop" thank you
  10. ATHIKER

    TKR Bip and Bop<

    I thank God I only have two knees. Today had been a painful day. Seems more painful then before for the first day.
  11. ATHIKER

    TKR Bip and Bop<

    Ok here we go knee replacement take two
  12. ATHIKER

    TKR Acceptance and Understanding<

    I think your surgeon needs to be tarred and feathered. At 3 months I'm still taking a little pain meds at night
  13. ATHIKER

    TKR Bip and Bop<

    Thank you all so much. You don't know how much you are appreciated
  14. ATHIKER

    TKR Acceptance and Understanding<

    I'm with you Needhope I go in Monday morning for my left knee. Not looking forward to the next month. Maybe we can sleep till May lol
  15. ATHIKER

    TKR Bip and Bop<

    Well the time is set for my left knee 6AM Monday. I'm like needhope I'm not looking forward to the next month
Back
Top Bottom