Recent content by April Hill

  1. A

    TKR 21 June 2016 & 18 October 2016 Life Begins Again

    I had surgery on 8/2..all went as expected, Surgery went well although there was far more damage than anticipated. I was released the morning of 8/4 as pt and vitals were all great. I am still trying to get the meds correct and icing, but otherwise doing great !
  2. A

    2016 August Hot Shots - Are you having knee surgery in August?

    I am going in on Tuesday, 8/2.... Can't wait to get this show on the road !!! Remember, recovery starts right after surgery!!! WOOO WOOO ready to rock and roll!!! Got my bag packed, a new tye dye shirt and a sign that says "going in " to hold for a pic won my way in for my FB fans !! Making the...
  3. A

    2016 August Hot Shots - Are you having knee surgery in August?

    Date of surgery is 8/2... Hospital of Central Connecticut, New Britain....total knee replacement with knee cap followed by second total knee date unknown... Patricia H
Back
Top Bottom