Recent content by Apple pie

  1. Apple pie

    Bilat..really?

    34120 I find different replies in different ways I get into this thread it seems. Surgery went very well. ROM is doing well. I've had a harder time dealing will stamina, vertigo, and itching,blues. Today I go topcp for total body itching, no rash. I was reluctant to go since I just went for...
  2. Apple pie

    Bilateral TKR Bilat TKR doing great,but..

    It's now 4 weeks post op. Has anyone experienced total body itching? This is off all narcotics or any meds new post surgery. No rash but itching everywhere except at scars areas. Have tried everything topical and moving on to zrytec. Hope that works. have waited on going to MD because...
  3. Apple pie

    TKR DodgyKnee no more<

    How are you doing now? Im glad I had them both done so would have a chance of your pain. It is so strange on how everyones journey is the same and so different. Applepie Bil TKR 7/28/16
  4. Apple pie

    TKR Hello from new member 8 weeks post op, persistent rash

    So sorry for such an extreme rash. Only on the affected side and good time after surgery is a challenge. So glad it's receding. People are talking about nickle allergy. I told med team up front I had an allergy to nickle so I figured the appliance just didnt have it... Get Better and stay...
  5. Apple pie

    Bilateral TKR Bilat TKR doing great,but..

    :sick:Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!![/CENTER] Now how do you get your signature to go under the line? Applepie Bilateral TKR 7/28/16
  6. Apple pie

    Bilateral TKR Bilat TKR doing great,but..

    Im three weeks out and very pleased with ROM, lack of swelling, off of narcs. But is it normal to be so nauseated? Off narcs I thought I'd do better. I can't stand any smells and there only a few foods I can tolerate. I had few days of vertigo but, thank goodness, I'm down to general...
  7. Apple pie

    Bilateral TKR 3 weeks Post-Op after BTKR

    i also had bil tkr 3 weeks ago. I am doing great in the roms. Not much swelling or pain Have been off the narcs for a week. I don't think i'll use the cane yet. What has really slowed me down is dizziness and great big nausea.I had outright vertigo for a few days and hope that is gone. Has any...
  8. Apple pie

    Bilateral TKR 9 months out muscle pain

    Had my bilateral tkr 1.5 week ago. 7/28/16. , be interesting to hear how you are doing. Surgery went well for me and I get better daily. Some set backs with nausea, constipation, balancing pain meds with everything else. I have to say the pain is mostly in the 0 -3 range except when doing...
  9. Apple pie

    Bilat..really?

    It makes me feel better that you could do it on your own. Thanks
  10. Apple pie

    Bilat..really?

    Good to hear!
  11. Apple pie

    Bilat..really?

    Thanks so much, that's a relief. I know every one is different, but it's good to hear
  12. Apple pie

    Bilat..really?

    My surgery is July 28
  13. Apple pie

    Bilat..really?

    My at home support seems to be coming together much better. Also take note that the atmosphere has changed, at least around here. It's very hard to be able to go into rehab/ extended care after hospital stay. I tried to find out info on it and was told by dr, pa ,sw that it was strongly...
  14. Apple pie

    Bilat..really?

    Thank you for your input
  15. Apple pie

    Bilat..really?

    Someone mentioned having a higher chair, like counter height or bar height is good for a change or for eating. Any thoughts?
Back
Top Bottom