Recent content by Amy Pour

  1. Amy Pour

    TKR TKR of left knee on July 22nd 2021

    Hi All, I am having a TKR of left knee on July 22nd 2021. . I am having anxiety. Trying to think positive. Need your prayers and any tips. Bless all. Amy.
  2. Amy Pour

    TKR Postponed surgery

    i have cancelled my surgery which was on March 16 2020. i am glad I made a right decision i will wait for the right time and will know when it comes. wish yo7 good health.
  3. Amy Pour

    TKR Anyone's surgery been cancelled due to Coronavirus

    My surgery got cancelled too. Due to Coronavirus
  4. Amy Pour

    TKR My TKR in 10 days/ Coronavirus. Am very nervous

    @Tkdbob Physical Theraphy is critical for the success of the surgery, please listen your sixth sense, and follow Your instinct.
  5. Amy Pour

    TKR My TKR in 10 days/ Coronavirus. Am very nervous

    @Irish471 Absolutely, I will wait for a right time.
  6. Amy Pour

    TKR My TKR in 10 days/ Coronavirus. Am very nervous

    I called my dr office yesterday and cancelled my surgery. Right Now I am in good health, no underlying issue but with surgery, and additional stress my immune system will be compromised, Then I will need to go Physical therapy and follow ups. Hospitals are over loaded, helping emergency...
  7. Amy Pour

    Walker bag

    Awesome idea. Thanks
  8. Amy Pour

    Bilateral TKR Counting down!

    My LTKR is on March 16th too Wish you Good luck.
  9. Amy Pour

    TKR I'm baack!

    Good luck. Miggie
  10. Amy Pour

    TKR My TKR in 10 days/ Coronavirus. Am very nervous

    Thanks, I wish you well too. I have been going Yes No Yes No, finally today is Yes. Hope I don’t change mind again March 16th is my date. Take care.
  11. Amy Pour

    TKR My TKR in 10 days/ Coronavirus. Am very nervous

    Thanks Jamie, be blessed. After I read your reply, I am so relieved. I was about to have my surgery cancel. Yes I am pretty healthy except both my week n bad knees. I eat healthy, no junk. I do low carb. Some days intermitten Fasting. On right knee I am going to be getting steroid shot At same...
  12. Amy Pour

    TKR My TKR in 10 days/ Coronavirus. Am very nervous

    I am having Total knee replacement surgery on March 16 2020. I am very nervous Due to the corona virus thing. I am so confused if I should reschedule my surgery until everything is under control. My biggest fear is if there is any complications like uncontrollable pain afterwards. And going for...
Back
Top Bottom