Watch 2019 JRAD Videos

TKR Postponed surgery

Margie013

Country
Australia Australia
I made the call today to postpone surgery till late August. I was quite nervous about it anyway, but with the virus building up around the world and some vulnerable people in my life it was the best option for me. Still disappointed though.
All the best to everyone. Take care of yourselves

DJL1967

Country
Canada Canada
Sorry to hear that you had to postpone your surgery. This virus is certainly taking its toll on everybody one way or another. I called OS's office yesterday and was told elective surgeries are on hold for at least 4-6 weeks so it will be awhile before I get my bilateral TKR. Not much else to do but weather the storm like everyone else and hope things get back to normal sooner than later. In the mean time I will try to stay healthy and be in the best shape possible for when the surgery date arrives, whenever that will be.

Jaycey

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Administrator
Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
@Margie013 So sorry you had to postpone. But you probably did the right thing. Most elective surgery is being postponed anyway due to the virus. Hang in there!

Amy Pour

Country
United States United States
i have cancelled my surgery which was on March 16 2020. i am glad I made a right decision
i will wait for the right time and will know when it comes. wish yo7 good health.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Harryrightknee
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom