Hi everyone I had TKR on March 17th 2016 and had a pretty good recovery,but I knew something wasn't right because of how loose my knee was. I found out yesterday that I need a revision to replace the polyethylene insert to the next size up and was wondering if anyone has had this revision. I do...
@kneeper Started back yesterday I left the house at 6:45am and got home at 6:00pm I was pretty tired but my knee did well. I'm sitting at a desk and I can elevate my knee so its doing good. Today left the house at 6:45 am worked till 3:15 and then had to drive to pt and it was a little over an...
Tomorrow is my first day back to work after 15 long months, 5 surgeries later and it will be nice to get back some kind of normal life. I know my energy will be affected but one step at a time. I'm very happy I found this forum to help me through this journey!! Good luck to everyone on here with...
Hi all I'm coming up on 8 weeks post op and rom is 0-125 and was wondering if anyone is having any knee cap tracking issues. My knee cap is not tracking correctly and on Monday there fitting me with a medial glide brace to get it align correctly. The physical therapist used some sports tape...
I'm doing well 0/110 and my knee is feeling really good. This process so far has been great and glad I did this. I'm having some issues with some RSD in my foot so I'm seeing a nerve specialist to help get to the bottom of it!! I'm glad to see your recovery has turned for the better.I read your...
Quick update my pt is going well my numbers are 0/108 which im happy with only being just over 3 weeks out,but my foot is bothering me pretty bad and I think it's my rsd showing its ugly face again. It feels like someone put it into a bathtub full of ice and when you touch it my foot it's not...
Hi gizmotto31 we share the same surgery date it sounds like it's way to early for a MUA. My knee is o extension and my home pt got my knee to 94 flexion after stretching and doing exercises and this was on Sunday.Monday was my first outpatient pt appointment and the first thing the new therapist...
Well I started out patient pt today and I got the typical "I'm gonna hurt this person therapist who just had TKR so my numbers look like I'm doing my job". She started to bend my knee past my comfort point and I told her that's enough and got "Don't you want your money's worth" That's when I...
@campdrama I have had the burning in my foot since my first surgery 13 months ago I had my fourth knee surgery being total knee replacement 16 days ago and was also told I had rsd ( #crps ) after my 1 st surgery nothing has changed for me but my leg also gets really cold for no reason at all.I...
@Josephine I'm not sure I'll need the strong stuff but I can't take tramadol it makes me itch and I'm sure my GP would give me more if I need it I just didn't like the way she said it.The last thing any of us going through this surgery is that we're gonna be worried about our surgeon cutting us...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.