Recent content by abe faxman

  1. A

    Revision TKR home from the hospital

    still making great progress. start PT at a clinic this week. got 113 degrees ROM so far. very little pain. was able to climb some steps.
  2. A

    Revision TKR home from the hospital

    some sort of computer error (bad typist). not much pain. ok to drive. done with at home PT. starting a PT clinic next week. still making good progress
  3. A

    Revision TKR home from the hospital

    Went to the doctors and had the staples removed. Walking with much pain. Don't need pain meds. Much better the second time around. Doctor okayed my driving not.
  4. A

    Revision TKR home from the hospital

    still make good progress. can now walk without a cane or walker. did over a 1000 feet walk yesterday. very little pain no pain meds needed
  5. A

    Revision TKR home from the hospital

    I came home the hospital yesterday. Every thing went smoothly. Found much less damage than expected. Was to walk with no problems. Did not find any loose parts. I'm doing much better I hoped and expected
  6. A

    Passed all the pre admission test

    1 day to go before the revision surgery. the system has not screwed up yet. hoping this will go though this time
  7. A

    Passed all the pre admission test

    the looseness started 3 month after the first surgery. there was a lot movement in the knee before the first surgery. this was never repaired. 3 PT's notice this but the OS said it was normal. Went to different OS but there was "lots of problems with the hospital and their staff". I changed...
  8. A

    Passed all the pre admission test

    Met with the surgeon yesterday. He now going to replace the whole knee. This is more than I expected. He thinks it should take over 3 hours. He also worried about a infection - some of the tests show a possibility of infection but not all are pointing that way.
  9. A

    Passed all the pre admission test

    Today I completed all the pre-admission tests and doctors clearances. This is going better that the last time.
  10. A

    2016 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?

    i blew it the revision is on June the 20th. Sorry about that!!
  11. A

    2016 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?

    i had a lot of problems with the OS and the hospital he works at. 2 canceled surgerys due to hospital failures and poor doctor communications. i now going to differnant hospital. This doctor ran a lot tests and knows what may be wrong.
  12. A

    2016 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?

    i going a knee revision on June 26. this is to replace a failed total knee replacement after only 4 months
  13. A

    2015 August Hot Shots - Are you having knee surgery in August?

    had many problems with the doctor do this surgery. I have canceled the surgery for now. A $10 brace has helped more then anything he has done. don't know what to do next
  14. A

    2015 August Hot Shots - Are you having knee surgery in August?

    going for a revision after only 1 year. the poly spacer may have failed. lots of movement in knee. the date of surgery is aug 14.
  15. A

    TKR clicking in new knee

    I now about 9 weeks out of the surgery and for the most part doing great. Got good range of motion and can walk without a cane or walker. I do have a lot clicking in the knee. I don't need any pain meds anymore there is a great deal of pain on the out side of the lower leg. Is this something to...
Back
Top Bottom