Recent content by 67HR

  1. 67HR

    TKR Dilemma with knee. Help!

    Hi Kellygirl, sounds like it may be Cellulitis (which I got post TLH and had to be hospitalized) I would get it checked out immediately. Any infection post joint replacement is a cause for concern and you may need antibiotics. Do a search in forum for Cellulitis, Rash post surgery.
  2. 67HR

    TKR Struggling after 8 weeks

    Hi Trish, I found at home once discharged that elevation at night is important. I was able to sleep with two medium pillows (one on top of the other) to get the elevation. This went on for about 3-4 weeks. During the day I was up and about more but still doing my exercises twice a day as well as...
  3. 67HR

    Knee Scars - Post Your Badges of Honor Here! NO CHIT-CHAT please

    Op was Nov 1 TRK Knee had internal stitches with external skin glued.
  4. 67HR

    TKR Progress of a November Nimble

    I'm enjoying reading this post as I'm 11 weeks today. I've not done any water exercises but am walking and riding my folding e-bike (since 5 1/2 weeks). I love it because there's no strain on the joint and i'm getting the cardio & flex for the knee as well as the great outdoors, especially...
  5. 67HR

    Welcome to the November Nimbles' 2017 Recovery Club

    Hello, I've just found and joined this wonderful forum. Could I be included in the "Nov crew" please? Op day was Nov 1 and spent 6 nights in Hospital, Day 3 was my Birthday and I guess it's been a beaut present. I'm 11 weeks today and must say I'm happy with my progress so far. My PT measured my...
Back
Top Bottom